How often do you visit a fast-food restaurant?

How frequently (if at all) do you visit a conventional fast-food place such as McDonald's, KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut etc. I'm talking about mostly savoury opposed to sweet's like Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts etc

2) does this replace you home dinner?
3) If yes, what's the reason you eat out opposed to having a home cooked meal?

PLEASE STATE YOUR RESRTAURANT OF CHOICE

2418

Most Helpful Girl

• Not much in the summer, but when school starts maybe like 3 days out the week because they have Chick-fil-A on campus as well as fast food restuarants across the street and it’s convenient between classes. Sometimes it may take over dinner mainly depending on how long I’m at school... which is usually damn near all day, but I try to hold off. and no I’m not opposed to a home cooked meal at all

Most Helpful Guys

• I never really eat conventional fast food. Mostly because it messes up my stomach really badly. I used to eat McDonald's from time to time when I was a teenager but then, when I was around 20, I would get terrible stomach cramps and diarrhea every single time I ate it. So I told myself: "clearly, this can't be good for me" and I stopped buying it.

Luckily for me, we also don't have so many fast food options in Switzerland. We've got McDonald's, Burger King and Subway... that's it. And now that I haven't bought them for so long, I don't really miss them anymore.

However, there is a local chain that makes a kind of fancy-style burgers. They make sure to only use good-quality meat and their burgers feel quite healthy (although they're probably not). For some reason, my stomach is fine with these burgers and they also taste great. So, about once a month I go there, buy myself a set (burger+fries+drink) and take it home. It can be nice if I'm either too tired to cook or I have absolutely no idea what I should cook.

• In the context of the question we only really eat KFC as “dinner” McDonald’s and stuff is a lunch replacement (happens more often). Once a week or there abouts.

Don’t consider it eating out, it’s cheaper than cooking lmao. Just see it as eating different food because we love KFC, no real reason beyond that... *sometimes* it’s for the convinence of it.