What do you think of the prices of this cafe in tooting? does any of the food interest you? and what do you think of the prices? they good? too much?

What do you think of the prices of this cafe in tooting? does any of the food interest you? and what do you think of the prices? they good? too much?What do you think of the prices of this cafe in tooting? does any of the food interest you? and what do you think of the prices? they good? too much?What do you think of the prices of this cafe in tooting? does any of the food interest you? and what do you think of the prices? they good? too much?What do you think of the prices of this cafe in tooting? does any of the food interest you? and what do you think of the prices? they good? too much?What do you think of the prices of this cafe in tooting? does any of the food interest you? and what do you think of the prices? they good? too much?
It isn’t my business

I’m just a customer there

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I am willing to pay more but it has to be healthy. But I don't think most people eat out if they want to stay healthy.

I've noticed all the healthy options the people never seem to make good :-I... they cook it all wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to assume this is your business.

First, your question is invalid. "Too much" is going to depend on the actual area you're set up at. Do the market research. What is the median pay in the area? What are your competitors charging for what quality?

What are the profit margins for your items where the prices are currently at?

Also your menu... go take a few minutes to Google "Anchoring psycological effect", and *possibly* add in a tag for restaurant menus.

Most businesses fail within 2 years, and restaurants are a special kind of hell. Knowing food =/= knowing the food business.

If this is your business I strongly advise as much research as you can, and see if you can find mentor with restaurant experience who isn't a current competitor.

At the very least surely you know Someone with a business degree. I have one, my sister has one, my brother has one. They're fairly common.

Honestly dude, best wishes to you. A restaurant business without a business degree... that's going to be rough man. Keep a friendly attitude. Customer service goes a long way. Cheers.