I never really drank alcohol. from this List, which alcohol should I buy?

I apologise that the picture isn’t clear

29

Most Helpful Girls

• If you're new to drinking, you might want to stick to a classic beer and keep around 1 beer per hour, for a max of 3 hours if you are still wanting to function well on a date. Save the wine for picnics, home cooked meals, or fancier places than this. Spirits are more for frat parties where if you get wasted you won't embarrass yourself. Cocktails are hit and miss with guys as they can come across very 'feminine'.

• What about a glass of processo?

• You’re welcome

• Thank you.

Most Helpful Guys

• Wine gives me a headache, especially red wine. Beer is too many calories. Straight whiskey is where it's at. Not all the time obviously, but once or twice a month.

• Hard to read but go with glass of prosecco