I never really drank alcohol. from this List, which alcohol should I buy?

I never really drank alcohol. from this List, which alcohol should I buy?
Updates:
I apologise that the picture isn’t clear

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If you're new to drinking, you might want to stick to a classic beer and keep around 1 beer per hour, for a max of 3 hours if you are still wanting to function well on a date. Save the wine for picnics, home cooked meals, or fancier places than this. Spirits are more for frat parties where if you get wasted you won't embarrass yourself. Cocktails are hit and miss with guys as they can come across very 'feminine'.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about a glass of processo?

• Show All
    • You’re welcome

• Thank you.

Most Helpful Guys

• Wine gives me a headache, especially red wine. Beer is too many calories. Straight whiskey is where it's at. Not all the time obviously, but once or twice a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to read but go with glass of prosecco

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 7

• I recommend cocktails for starters, and on the easier side, like rum and coke. They don't list it but they probably have cola to go along with the spirits side of the menu.

It's actually easier to drink in my opinion than straight beer or wine. Beer is an acquired taste, and wine is actually harder to enjoy in my opinion until you enjoy alcohol in general.

Cocktails tend to be tasty enough. "Soft drinks". Don't recommend Jagermeister until you get really used to alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also keep it to maybe 3 max. If you're feeling all tipsy and happy, keep there. You don't want to end up vomiting in the toilet and explaining it's your first time with alcohol.

• Get something mixed you can always ask the bartender for his like recommendation or specialty don't get drunk with your date though I mean don't like put two or three shots in it but vodka a nice vodka and can cranberry juice is good

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends upon what food your getting for the best pair, if just a drink try a pale ale or a full wheat normally can't go wrong with either of those

0|0
    0|0
  • None, if you don't like alcohol there's not really any reason to drink it. If you're trying to impress a girl don't worry about it. It's not worth it honestly. Putting on a fake face, or making yourself like alcohol for a the sake of a girl isn't worth it. I'd say leave things be and be yourself. That's always the best thing you can do in a relationship. Even if the relationship falls apart because of it, the relationship would have fallen apart at some point or other. Better to always be yourself and find someone who accepts you for you, than to put on a face and have the facade give out one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • $3 corono is an amazing prize for a restaurant. Una cervesa por favor

0|0
    0|0
    • Its £3 so about $5 give it take

• Welcome to drinking my friend. Cheers nazdarovia kumpai. My favorite beer is another Mexican one modelo Negra. Just be responsible and try not to get liver syrrhosis

• It’s hard to read, go with rum

0|0
    0|0
  • Try some white wine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes