What’s the most disgusting thing you’ve ever eaten?

And did you like it? What did it taste like?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• When I went to Africa, I tried brain for various animals

1|0
    0|0
    • Tasted like a fatty meat, but it was the texture that was the worst

• How was it?

• It was alright as a meal, but I'm not going to go out of my way to eat it again. The texture was mushy but fibrous

Most Helpful Girl

• Liverwurst. My bf's mother back in high school offered me some. His family was German. I ate it to be polite. It was really awful.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I find oysters disgusting but that is just me. I know some people like them but even the look of them can turn my stomach.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve eaten fried butter, buffalo balls, and someones math homework
    But cauliflower was the worst

1|0
    0|0
  • Lobster, and it tasted like really chewy bad shrimp.

1|0
    0|0
  • Onion. Don't know how anyone can possibly like the things

1|0
    0|0
    • ME TOO!!! I despise onions, mostly because of the texture. And the taste is awful as well

• I like sushi a lot. Frequently, I give the chef money and ask them to surprise me. The only thing that I didn't like was salmon roe. It tasted like low tide. I almost gagged.

1|0
    0|0
  • Baby sheep, I didn't know it first I thought its chicken later I found out it was a baby sheep they killed a pregnant mother, cut her stomach open and take the baby off and kill it too because of its skin. After I know I feel so bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boiled duck embryo and It tastes just like regular eggs but with a stronger taste with unsalted chicken broth. It has a weird and soft bony texture but I actually love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Because we eat with our eyes before we even really eat them and I can tell that its not tasty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vegetable : that's a tie between Brussel sprouts and beets.
    Meat : i think that'd have to be sushi

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was lost in the woods I ate all kind of bugs and small animals to survive

1|0
    0|1
  • Boiled eggs with duck embryo. Delicacy it is here. I love it anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • What’s the taste difference vs. regular eggs?

• Show All
    • My uncle is basically a badass lol and he’s eaten something similar to that, but I forget what it’s called. It’s basically an egg with a rotten baby duck inside.

• It's called Balut here. Pretty famous among us Asians. Popular in Philippines and Malaysia too.

• Define eat because dead honest most food wise has been pretty solid but iv put my mouth places it regretted

0|0
    0|0
  • This thing that was like 50% salt. Oh my god.

1|0
    0|0
  • Octopus..

0|0
    0|0
  • Litchi

0|0
    0|0
  • You love food haha 🤦‍♂️🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • Dragon fruit

0|0
    0|0
  • My own cum

0|0
    0|0
  • Octopus, it actually bit back lol in chimchei taco

0|0
    0|0
  • Cum but I like it very saltier and can u tell it's on my lip

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I once drank a whole cup of off milk before realizing it was off. Actually, I’ve done that a million times... 😬

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it was either the rabbit I had at a Christmas party or the kangaroo I had at a Mcdonalds in Australia or the poorly cooked lamb dumplings I had at my cousin's house

0|0
    0|0
  • Grilled beef honeycomb

It was leaps more disgusting than anything I’ve ever tried. Almost made me throw up.

Was like vomit flavored slimy rubber.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soda... the most nasty thing out there and white bread... tastes like toilet paper

1|0
    0|0
  • Goat leg soup with fried hooves... Tastes hairy and burnt

0|0
    0|0
    • Ewww that makes me cringe just thinking about it. Why did you eat that?

• Show All
    • I wouldn’t be able to try eating that, even if I was in pain lol

• Haha... I gave up after first attempt

• Liver 🤢

0|1
    0|0
  • Papaya, just yesterday I tried it actually.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes