What's the best substitute for coffee?

My doctor made me swear off coffee, processed sugar, and all dairy products and now I have no idea how to live my life 😭

48

Most Helpful Guy

• did you ask him why coffee. i mean sugar and dairy are known to give trouble but coffee has been shown to be good for the liver and an aid to burning calories so i dont follow his logic

• I have hyperacidity but it seems to be getting worse since I was rushed to the ER following severe stomach pain, heartburn, and vomitting after having a large glass of iced coffee. She told me to stop drinking coffee/soda since with my case, they could potentially lead to stomach ulcer.

• so, calcium it is? I'll keep that in mind

• it helps. never going to be a cure but it does calm things down

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe u over consume it in the 1st place then now u got addictive of it lol. Hmm.. I don't know.. try tea? Some of them really taste good and have soothing effect as well.. or sweet candies also seems like a good option lol. Good luck!