What's the best substitute for coffee?

My doctor made me swear off coffee, processed sugar, and all dairy products and now I have no idea how to live my life 😭

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• did you ask him why coffee. i mean sugar and dairy are known to give trouble but coffee has been shown to be good for the liver and an aid to burning calories so i dont follow his logic

1|0
    0|0
    • I have hyperacidity but it seems to be getting worse since I was rushed to the ER following severe stomach pain, heartburn, and vomitting after having a large glass of iced coffee. She told me to stop drinking coffee/soda since with my case, they could potentially lead to stomach ulcer.

• Show All
    • so, calcium it is? I'll keep that in mind

• it helps. never going to be a cure but it does calm things down

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe u over consume it in the 1st place then now u got addictive of it lol. Hmm.. I don't know.. try tea? Some of them really taste good and have soothing effect as well.. or sweet candies also seems like a good option lol. Good luck!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I was told that too about coffee and I found cigarettes as the perfect replacement...

Then my doctor said coffee is not a bad as cigarettes... Maybe I should swap back...

Now I'm hooked on both...😥😛

1|0
    0|0
  • Black coffee. No sugar, no dairy just plain black coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lemon 🍋 tea ☕

1|0
    0|0
  • postum

1|0
    0|0
  • Orange juice

1|0
    0|0
  • Just water 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • not drank coffee in over 30 years

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I avoid coffee and drink water. But I've no idea how to stop consuming dairy products - I love cheese too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • My Jet Alert from Walmart. Coffee Bean once a day. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Lemon water

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes