What's Your Go-To Food Dish (s) To Impress Or Make Someone Fall For You?

What magic dish (s) can you make in the kitchen?
What's Your Go-To Food Dish (s) To Impress Or Make Someone Fall For You?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• for me, it depends on the season. during winter and holidays, i love to make stews and roast. spring and autumn i like making pasta or light savory dishes. during summer i like to grill the food.

but my favorite things to make are:
    grilled salmon with pineapple salsa
    seafood pasta
    various kinds of Asian fried rice, but favorite to make would be yung chow fried rice and korean kimchi fried rice.
    coconut chicken curry
    ox tail stew
    mostly chinese stir fry dishes (they're easy so it's my last-minute-go-to dishes for fast dinners)
    prime rib roast

there's also one more dish i love to make, but i don't know the actual name of it. it's really popular at hong kong. when England was in control of Hong Kong, a lot of these chinese Asian fusion dishes were created and they're all really good. among a lot of popular comfort food, this one is one of my favorites. basically you make egg fried rice and put it in a au gratin dish, then you use either seafood or chicken to make a really creamy sauce with and add some mixed frozen veggies like green peas, carrots, corn, and etc or any of your choice. after that's done you put it on top of the egg fried rice and sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top and either broil it or use a torch flame on it for a few minutes until it's brown. there is also a panko fried pork chop with tomato sauce and cheese variation for this dish, too.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If I was trying to impress a non-chinese person I would make deep fried shredded potatoes and candied pickled beets.

If I was trying to impress a chinese person, I would make cabbage soup without onions and with potatoes added in. Its cheap ingredients but takes a long time to cook and tastes amazing. Google cabbage soup online - I think the recipe is about 40 - 60% tomatoes.

0|1
    0|0
    • we're not impressed since it's not shark fin soup to rinse our mouth with, just kidding XD

• Chickpea and shrimp stew :-)
    Lamb and coconut curry
    Chicken liver tomato curry
    Okra stir fry
    ChillI con carne

I make those very good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Chicken Kiev
    Dark Chocolate Cake
    Pumpkin Walnut Bread
    Pot Roast
    Blueberry Pancakes
    Squash Au Gratin
    Chocolate Coconut Cake

all made "from scratch."

3|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person I am cooking for.

When that happens, I usually alrrady have a pretty good understanding of what she likes and then I do something corresponding

0|0
    0|0
  • I can make a wide range of cheesecakes from scratch. The most impressive is probably chocolate-orange with bourbon glaze

1|0
    0|0
  • An 3 course italian dinner consisting of:
    -Brushetta
    -Classic Spaghetti Carbonara
    -Panna Cotta topped with a berry coulis
    -Sparkling Italian Wine

1|0
    0|0
  • A hard-boiled egg topped with cheese.

4|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sharing my secret recipes! Nice try.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Home made ravioli or sweet potato gnocchi, or lamb shanks. And I can bake pretty well, though pastry takes me a lot longer because my hands are too warm to work with it quickly

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken cordon bleu with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans or grilled salmon with pineapple mango salsa with wild rice and asparagus

Rum cake and homemade ice cream for dessert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slow Cooker of Frozen Ravioli's, Mozzarella Cheese and Sauce. YUM!!! xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • Cranberry Almond Bars with cheesecake icing
    Baked Penne Pasta
    Jalapeno Poppers

0|0
    0|0
  • My homemade pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Ramen with egg

0|0
    0|0
  • I bake a lot and people love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Salmon... Looks professional and takes 20 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • spicy seafood from take out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes