What's Your Go-To Food Dish (s) To Impress Or Make Someone Fall For You?

What magic dish (s) can you make in the kitchen?

118

Most Helpful Guys

• for me, it depends on the season. during winter and holidays, i love to make stews and roast. spring and autumn i like making pasta or light savory dishes. during summer i like to grill the food.

but my favorite things to make are:
    grilled salmon with pineapple salsa
    seafood pasta
    various kinds of Asian fried rice, but favorite to make would be yung chow fried rice and korean kimchi fried rice.
    coconut chicken curry
    ox tail stew
    mostly chinese stir fry dishes (they're easy so it's my last-minute-go-to dishes for fast dinners)
    prime rib roast

there's also one more dish i love to make, but i don't know the actual name of it. it's really popular at hong kong. when England was in control of Hong Kong, a lot of these chinese Asian fusion dishes were created and they're all really good. among a lot of popular comfort food, this one is one of my favorites. basically you make egg fried rice and put it in a au gratin dish, then you use either seafood or chicken to make a really creamy sauce with and add some mixed frozen veggies like green peas, carrots, corn, and etc or any of your choice. after that's done you put it on top of the egg fried rice and sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top and either broil it or use a torch flame on it for a few minutes until it's brown. there is also a panko fried pork chop with tomato sauce and cheese variation for this dish, too.

Most Helpful Girls

• If I was trying to impress a non-chinese person I would make deep fried shredded potatoes and candied pickled beets.

If I was trying to impress a chinese person, I would make cabbage soup without onions and with potatoes added in. Its cheap ingredients but takes a long time to cook and tastes amazing. Google cabbage soup online - I think the recipe is about 40 - 60% tomatoes.

• we're not impressed since it's not shark fin soup to rinse our mouth with, just kidding XD

• Chickpea and shrimp stew :-)
    Lamb and coconut curry
    Chicken liver tomato curry
    Okra stir fry
    ChillI con carne

I make those very good