Have you ever tried African food?

Have you ever tried African food?
  • Yeah I have tried African food
  • I have never tried African food
  • I don't know
    Vote C

811

Most Helpful Guys

• I have never tried traditional African food but I would absolutely be down if the opportunity presented itself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think 2-3 times. When I was in elementary school - our school would have a cultural party for all the black students and ESL students during black history month and I was invited because I was an ESL student.

A couple of years ago, our school had a God of all cultures event where people from different continents served food made in their home country and talked about how their life changed before and after they became a Christian - I ate some African food there.