How does my diet look today?

How does my diet look today?
Bottom right is butternut sqaush, not cheese.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• The only thing missing is the pizza. :)

In all honesty, some of these look really good. I love butternut squash. Are those split peas on the bottom left? Lentils?

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like an obscene amount of sugar, but whatever makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • There really isn't much unless you count the natural sugars in fruit. The oatmeal is only sweetened with cocoa powder and the protein bar has only 4 g of sugar. The dark chocolate chips is a pretty small serving. Based on my calculations, there's less than 20 g of added sugar in there.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Could do without the butternut squash, tomatoes, strawberries, whatever accompanies the walnuts and almonds, the berries in the top left, what in the world is that protein bar even made out of, and I've yet to identify the thing above the boiled eggs.

Without all of these it sounds great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lame. I eat what I want and I'm fine and still manage to lose weight. Diets are for losers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like your vegitarian

0|0
    0|0
  • You look yummier than the food you eat

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks delicious too me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad , nice and light. very healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks great, that is the diet I need!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice and Healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • diet is called eating less calories and this is way too much calories i think.

0|0
    0|1
    • You're wrong, kid.

That's called "dieting".

• It's actually 1495 calories in total which isn't too much for most people

• Lol only cuz im under 18 (17 actuall,) i dont know what im talking about? Im im bodybuilding almost 2 years and you can't teach me what is dieting. What people get in month i can get in few days (results). And yea thats dieting but if u go that way you will need like forever to get ur results. And also it took me 2 and half days go get from 78.5kg to 73.5kg without losing muscle and getting my six pack rofl

• lol, you don't need to diet

i mean, if you put weight on easily, then yeah it's a good idea to keep eating healthy, but, hun, you def. don't need to diet

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• delicious minus the protein bar

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes