Do you like Instant noodles?

translations please
translations please
Do you like Instant noodles?

2021

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• I like both Ramyeon (the Korean ones) and Ramen (the Japanese kind). However, I only eat the latter in restaurants, not as instant dish.
    In the case of Ramyeon, I like the taste a lot but I can't eat it often because it upsets my stomach. I'm not sure if it's the spice or the oily sauce. Maybe both.
    When I do cook it, I usually pep it up according to how my wife showed me when we got to know each other. Back then (this was in 2010), there were practically no instant noodles in Switzerland. They only sold them in special stores that most people didn't even know about. Now, within just a few years, they have suddenly become widely available, also in normal supermarkets.
    So, when I cook ramyeon, I usually cook them in a pot. I know that kind of defeats the purpose of not having to do any wash-up but I don't like eating things out of a paper cup. Once the soup is almost boiling, I crack an egg and throw it in there. Theoretically, you can put in other things too. For example one time I added tomatoes to make it a little less spicy. It's a bit like pizza... you're pretty free in how you want to eat it (granted, some ingredients are more authentic than others, but hey).