How often do you eat junk foods?

and what junk foods do you eat?How often do you eat junk foods?

15

Most Helpful Girls

• Does fine dining count as junk food? If yes, then at least once every week. (its still food which is not home cooked and they put in a lot of ingredients that are similar to that are found in junk food like MSG)

If no, mostly only when I travel. But ALWAYS when I travel.

• I eat junk food pretty often but I don't eat just anything.

For example: When I do the atkins diet I will buy a chicken nugget and caesar salad combo. It might seem unhealthy but I ALWAYS lose half a pound a day when I eat chicken nuggets and caesar salad from McDonalds on a ketogenic diet.

I buy iced coffees with no sweetener or sugar from Tim Hortons and sometimes I get the ice cappucino or caesar salads

I also eat at Sushi Buffets once a year - but most of the food at Sushi Buffets is healthy in small quantities - its just the quantity you consume at a normal buffet is too large for most people to lose weight

I also eat chicken nuggets at burger king every once in a while - mainly when they are discount

I eat at A&W once every 1-3 weeks but I get my burger wrapped in salad instead of lettuce

I will often get lattes and cappucinos and iced coffees from Starbucks or McDonalds but I make sure to get a reasonable size