How often do you eat junk foods?

and what junk foods do you eat?How often do you eat junk foods?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Does fine dining count as junk food? If yes, then at least once every week. (its still food which is not home cooked and they put in a lot of ingredients that are similar to that are found in junk food like MSG)

If no, mostly only when I travel. But ALWAYS when I travel.

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat junk food pretty often but I don't eat just anything.

For example: When I do the atkins diet I will buy a chicken nugget and caesar salad combo. It might seem unhealthy but I ALWAYS lose half a pound a day when I eat chicken nuggets and caesar salad from McDonalds on a ketogenic diet.

I buy iced coffees with no sweetener or sugar from Tim Hortons and sometimes I get the ice cappucino or caesar salads

I also eat at Sushi Buffets once a year - but most of the food at Sushi Buffets is healthy in small quantities - its just the quantity you consume at a normal buffet is too large for most people to lose weight

I also eat chicken nuggets at burger king every once in a while - mainly when they are discount

I eat at A&W once every 1-3 weeks but I get my burger wrapped in salad instead of lettuce

I will often get lattes and cappucinos and iced coffees from Starbucks or McDonalds but I make sure to get a reasonable size

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• If I want junk I have to go and get it specifically because it isnโ€™t stocked around my house. When I do I usually go for super spicy chips or vinegar chips. I donโ€™t eat dairy or gelatin so I canโ€™t have most candy or cookies. (Which is so so sad)

0|1
    0|0
  • Not too often. I am a dancer who has to make a living and I can't put on any pounds.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh it's really tough.. I like dance professionals... They put lot of efforts to reach heights..

• I try not too, but, it's hard to resist a good veggie nugget.

0|1
    0|0
  • My family is moving soon and my mom decided to throw away all the good food away so all there is left is Doritos, cookies, soda, and cake

0|1
    0|0
  • Daily. I'm a stress eater. Falafel, simosa's, chicken nuggest are all favorites and mellow me out. Diet soda washes it all down. Ahhh

0|1
    0|0
  • Not often BUT I LOVE MCDONALDS AND LAYS
    and Coca Cola ๐Ÿ˜

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that often because I love to cook myself. Maybe once a month? And then its mostly either something from McDonalds or a doner kebab.

0|1
    0|0
  • About once a week I eat one junk item to treat myself. currently eating a cookie with ice cream on top

0|1
    0|0
  • Every 5 months in an emergency.. when there is no food anywhere and I'm not at home.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not often

0|1
    0|0
  • All day, every day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably once a month at most.

0|1
    0|0
  • too often, I need to liit the candy