Exspired hot dogs help 😨?

I ate hot dogs past its exasperation date its jun 21st i mean they smell fine look normal and tasted norman but these hot dogs ate are small smokey hot dogs by hillshar farms i had in my freezer cooked and ate then now i have gas and scared what should i do or am i overreacting i will be fine its mean its about 40 days my mom say its a like a month and 10 days ☺ thank you for stopping by 😞

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If they were in the freezer they should be fine. As for the gas I get that from hot dogs to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Everyone poops Miss.

Look you ate hot dogs, thats pretty much the worst thing you can put into your face, it was going to be bad for you even at its best.

If it smells fine, it is fine.

If there was something wrong with you we would not be having this conversation you would know all about it.

It would probably be firing out of both ends.

Just relax and try not to follow through. ;) lols

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the expiration date on hot dogs is if you just keep them in the refrigerator. In the freezer I think they would still be good for quite a bit longer. I've often eaten other types of meat that were weeks or months past the date on the package but they were frozen before that date and I haven't had any problems from them.

My guess is that they were probably OK and you'll be fine, but if you start having symptoms that you think are serious (and not just from stress of worrying about it), you can always check with a doctor.

1|0
    0|0
    • How are you feeling now - a day later? No significant problems I would guess.

• If they were frozen stored and smelled and tasted normal then it's 99% likely you'll be fine

1|0
    0|0
  • If they were frozen you should be fine, they are already cooked when you buy them, you just need to heat them up.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes