Are you a Vegan, Vegetarian, or Omnivorous and why?

I realize there has been somewhat of a raising campaign for animal rights and would like to test a theory.
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian
  • Omnivorous
    Vote C

56

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm vegan to avoid harm to the planet and to avoid unnecessary pain and suffering to animals who have done no wrong.

• you're amazing... lol

• no kiling animals... let them roam freely and naturally the way they should... if they die from a lion its ok...

and at the very least, no factory farming at all... at the very least, they are raised freely and openly... or max hunting
      but even then...

• @TripleAce No, but the same can be said even if you eat meat. Few of us actually meet 100 per cent of our dietary needs from our food alone, even if you eat meat. Most of use scarcely understand nutritrion and close to none of us get all of our necessary vitamins and calories regardless. So, why would I choose to hurt to meet those needs when I can supplement while causing no harm at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love and eat meat... but if we could actually stop the factory farming and killing, id stop for sure...100%
    just me stopping today really does nothing... so I might as well enjoy me some bacon, chicken, and ribs lol