Are you a Vegan, Vegetarian, or Omnivorous and why?

I realize there has been somewhat of a raising campaign for animal rights and would like to test a theory.
  • Vegan
    Vote A
  • Vegetarian
    Vote B
  • Omnivorous
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm vegan to avoid harm to the planet and to avoid unnecessary pain and suffering to animals who have done no wrong.

1|1
    0|0
    • you're amazing... lol

• Show All
    • no kiling animals... let them roam freely and naturally the way they should... if they die from a lion its ok...

and at the very least, no factory farming at all... at the very least, they are raised freely and openly... or max hunting
      but even then...

• @TripleAce No, but the same can be said even if you eat meat. Few of us actually meet 100 per cent of our dietary needs from our food alone, even if you eat meat. Most of use scarcely understand nutritrion and close to none of us get all of our necessary vitamins and calories regardless. So, why would I choose to hurt to meet those needs when I can supplement while causing no harm at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love and eat meat... but if we could actually stop the factory farming and killing, id stop for sure...100%
    just me stopping today really does nothing... so I might as well enjoy me some bacon, chicken, and ribs lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Omnivore because eating another animal does not make you bad or does harm to the planet more than elite people do...

Maybe elite people need to stop harming the planet with their activities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omnivorous. I do not often eat meat, around 2-3 times a month or less. And if I do eat meat, it is usually poultry. I do eat eggs and yogurt. Americans eat WAY too much meat. It is ridiculous. I can't believe that there are people out there who will eat bacon for breakfast, sandwich with meat or even fast-food burger or chicken for lunch, and another large portion of meat for dinner. It is honestly scary/repulsive to think about fast food corporations and how they deal with the meat process. They keep animals in awful conditions, use them, then process them for slovenly people to order at the drive-through without even thinking about where it came from. Ugh. . . maybe I should go vegan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omnivore cuz i like good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegan, been for about 3 years now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't like vegans, simply because it's not the solution. You want to free animals from their slavery? Develop alternatives to meat through science and research.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omnivorous. Because I like biology

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm basically a carnivore lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 0.0000007% of the world is carnivores.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should a animal die just to feed me...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes