Have you ever eaten from the breakfast menu at Burger King?

I legitimately feel like vomiting after eating it. Never going again.

127

Most Helpful Girls

• No really don't be paying attention to their breakfast because i just get chicken nuggets pretty much everytime i go there.

• I'm usually not awake to eat breakfast foods at places that don't serve it all day.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I've never been tempted. Ever.

You've always seemed like such a sensible lad, too - what happened?

• McDonald's was closed for renovations, I had 3 options since I had a class and I needed energy to stay awake.

Option 1
      I walk for an hour to a market and buy a granola bar

Option 2
      Go to burger King and eat their food (which I had never taste so I didn't think it would be THAT bad)

And option 3
      Be low on energy and nutrients and not be able to focus in my class.

• No, I meant what made it quite so bad?

• Oh god... Not only was the service awful, but the food tasted and felt like it was held together by Elmer's glue.

I ordered a bacon egg and cheese biscuit meal, and they gave me a sandwich wrapped in the branded paper, 6 small dry tater toots (their equivalent of hash browns) and a 3 FL Oz carton of Tropicana orange juice. This all costed me about 6 dollars by the way.

The sandwich itself when I picked it up the biscuit, immediately fell apart, the bacon disintegrated in my mouth as if it were oil disguised as meat, and the eggs were so wet I could taste the butter they were cooked in. After I ate it I felt sick to my stomach, as if the food was couch surfing my insides, as I walked for 20 minutes back to my school, feeling like if I were to pass gas I would kill everyone.

I feel bad for burger King employee's that they know people who come to eat breakfast at Burger King aren't going to be the happiest customers.