Have you ever eaten from the breakfast menu at Burger King?

I legitimately feel like vomiting after eating it. Never going again.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No really don't be paying attention to their breakfast because i just get chicken nuggets pretty much everytime i go there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually not awake to eat breakfast foods at places that don't serve it all day.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I've never been tempted. Ever.

You've always seemed like such a sensible lad, too - what happened?

0|0
    0|0
    • McDonald's was closed for renovations, I had 3 options since I had a class and I needed energy to stay awake.

Option 1
      I walk for an hour to a market and buy a granola bar

Option 2
      Go to burger King and eat their food (which I had never taste so I didn't think it would be THAT bad)

And option 3
      Be low on energy and nutrients and not be able to focus in my class.

• Show All
    • No, I meant what made it quite so bad?

• Oh god... Not only was the service awful, but the food tasted and felt like it was held together by Elmer's glue.

I ordered a bacon egg and cheese biscuit meal, and they gave me a sandwich wrapped in the branded paper, 6 small dry tater toots (their equivalent of hash browns) and a 3 FL Oz carton of Tropicana orange juice. This all costed me about 6 dollars by the way.

The sandwich itself when I picked it up the biscuit, immediately fell apart, the bacon disintegrated in my mouth as if it were oil disguised as meat, and the eggs were so wet I could taste the butter they were cooked in. After I ate it I felt sick to my stomach, as if the food was couch surfing my insides, as I walked for 20 minutes back to my school, feeling like if I were to pass gas I would kill everyone.

I feel bad for burger King employee's that they know people who come to eat breakfast at Burger King aren't going to be the happiest customers.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think so. Been forever since I've had fast food. Last time was a breakfast from McDonald's and I barfed when I got home.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s been forever. I haven’t eaten there in years tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never eaten at Burger King.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I'd literally choose anything else

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don’t like Burger King

0|0
    0|0
  • I only eat the whoppers

0|0
    0|0
  • no i have not

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but the burgers are not too bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I cook, so I've never need to. Generally seems pretty low effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not and since Burger King doesn't serve cops in uniform, I won't be eating there again. They were my favorite at one time.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have a breakfast menu?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah their breakfast menu is really bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • no never

0|0
    0|0
  • No ı didint

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes