What are your cravings? And are you craving right now? 😉😰?

Itโ€™s 5:26 a. m... and I DESPERATELY want some Chipotle ๐Ÿ˜ญ I can smell it just thinking about it, literally.
Omg, I just want a nice burrito bowl and some Doritos to go along with it...
On my bowl Iโ€™d want, white rice (with the chives๐Ÿ˜), pinto beans, pico de gallo, grilled chicken, corn, shredded cheese, salsa, extra sour cream, and extra guacamole... they donโ€™t put in a whole lot when you ask for it, for good reasons but still, Iโ€™mma need more than just a little spoon full. Get what Iโ€™m saying?
Anyways... I should probably sleep now.
I know im looking forward to the wet dream of me crushing the hell out of that bowl!!! AND the Doritos ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•... might as well call it nachos at that point ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜’

(Btw, Iโ€™m not pregnant ๐Ÿ˜‚ just putting it out there because my friend told me I sound like a pregnant person... friends are the best๐Ÿ’•โ˜บ๏ธ)

What are your cravings? And are you craving right now? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฐ?What are your cravings? And are you craving right now? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฐ?What are your cravings? And are you craving right now? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฐ?
Ewww... what’s the weird obsession with Chocolate about? 😂😂😂 I honestly hate chocolate. But I’d like to know why everyone seems to like it so much.

1612

Most Helpful Guys

• I have a tendency to crave chocolate from time to time. Chipotle is awesome. I haven't eaten there in 2 months. I usually get a wrap with chicken, black peas, lettuce, rice, corn, and cheese. I only go once in a blue moon, so I don't feel guilty consuming all of those calories lol

• Girl, your craving made me smell the food thousand miles away! :-D
    Your cravings sound like you have been depriving yourself from real tasty fat food for a while, and honestly it does not hurt if you have such food every once in a while, as for I do it myself.

What are your cravings?
    Honestly, I have weakness for BBQ meat (beef, chicken, frankfurters, pork, etc...), burgers and pizzas. Of course none of the meals could pass without chilly spicy sauce and cheese, as well as garlic sauce <3
    Well, not healthy at all so I try to avoid those cravings and stick to once or twice a month only.
    That was my "Salty" craving, as for my sweet craving it is CHOCOLATE <3
    I wake up a lot at night to drink water and sometimes I cheat by having a bite of chocolate ;-)

And are you craving right now?
    Right now no, but yesterday was Lazy Sunday, stayed home, and BBQ some beef marinated with a special sauce of my creation and a bit of Jack Daniel's whisky. It was AWESOME.

Most Helpful Girls

• Cream-filled , chocolate topped donuts... Once I made a friend drive all the way to the gas station at 10pm at night to get them for me ๐Ÿ˜‚ not craving it now though.

• Responding to update : why don't you like chocolate? It's sooo good and goes with everything , steak with dark chocolate chili sauce is really good.

• I have no idea. Iโ€™ve just always hated the taste of chocolate ๐Ÿคข
      White chocolate is a bit more tolerable tho.
      And youโ€™re welcome โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

• Oh okay interesting.