Vote A
  • Which do you enjoy more?Going out and eating at a restaurant
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girls

• My father is a chef and he taught me everything he knows. I love cooking! I enjoy the focus, the passion, the hours I spend, and the taste of hard work and skill ☺️💕

1|0
    0|0
  • Going out if i dont pay 😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I love to cook myself. It's like making a puzzle complete with the ingredients you have. The right amounts make the perfect dish. It's fun to come up with your own things. Creative and tasty. My girl loves my cooking as well. So makes it even better.

Occassionally it is nice to go out for dinner though. It has a different atmosphere to it, but I prefer cooking home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying home and cooking is much more calming and relaxing. You can listen to the radio or podcast while you're doing it and the aromas and heat from the cooking sets the mood for a nice relaxation/zen moment

1|0
    0|0
  • While I do prefer cooking at home over dining out, especially since the later can be really expensive in a big city, it usually boils down to how much time I have to spend on cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking at home is way better. You`re saving yourself some money. Not just that, by cooking at home, you can cook and eat more than what you would at a restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
  • It usually depends on what are you doing more. I personally always eat at home, so going to a restaurant is more interesting for me, just something different. And those who eat at home on rare occasions, would prefer eating at home. At least its my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually hate, I mean HATE going out to eat. It is all overpriced, awkward service, can smell funny, many times to many people creating to much noise, many places play crappy music, the pressure hurry up, eat and leave (many times after they took forever taking the order or bringing it out), the expectation to leave a tip in this country even if the service was lousy, Okay, Okay, I will stop <3 <3 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to stay at home and cook something going out is ffine I just don't like it everyday I used to do that when I worked on the road 7 days a week and it does get old I wasn't at home trying to figure out what kind of food I might want for tonight in the morning and lunch can cook most anything I want so I like to eat at home

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to cook, and cooking for someone is even better. I dont mind it at all.

but going out is good aslo depending on the occasion or if i dont know how to make it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love helping if someone else is cooking. But if it's up to me, I'd rather go out to eat. I'm not very confident about my cooking. 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Assuming you mean with SO, i'd far rather stay in and cook for them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to help cooking, but going out to restaurant is big chore too. I prefer going out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going out of course. No work for the food and usually a better quality. It's also nice to see different places and not just your diningroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only time I eat out is on Wednesday's and I go to Mc Donald's Drive through then eat at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooking. It gives me pride and a sense of accomplishment

0|0
    0|0
  • prefer in but definitely enjoy going as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Restaurant

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking is therapeutic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm lazy soooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Going out, I can't cook very well

0|0
    0|0
  • With my love

0|0
    0|0
  • going out and eating at a restaurant

0|0
    0|0
  • Going out and eating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying home and cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • At home cooking.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Restaurant because I am not that great of a cook, and I loove trying different cuisines when eating out. But I also really enjoy spending time and cooking with people I love like my boyfriend or my mom. Food-wise though, restaurants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat and cook at home nearly everyday so it's more exciting when someone else is doing it for me and I'm trying something new for once and I if I really like it sometimes I try and recreate it at home when cooking which is fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Going out and eating at a restaurant, because I cook at home every day. Going out to eat is special.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean cooking because it's cheaper, but if I could afford to eat out wherever I wanted, I'd probably do that because convience and novelty

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying home and cooking since going out to eat 95 % of the time just leads to weigh gain or a binge for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cooking and love it even more when my SO and I do it together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit of both! Some days I just crave fast food soo much! XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Going out as it gives me a break from cooking and a chance to try something new

1|0
    0|0
  • It's way less stressful to go out to eat, even though I really like cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going out to eat is more enjoyable but it’s expensive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have my boyfriend cook. He enjoys it, and is really good at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both. I sometimes crave to eat something the way I cook it, but sometimes I just don't feel like cooking and cleaning afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • why is there no option for
    "having a diet monster energy drink and 2 peanut butter crackers"

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait on Me, please. xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are fun. Depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|0