Are you a good cook?

I can cook all kinds of dishes , well enough to be tasty. But I can make amazing desserts , i always get compliments on them Haha. i also loove cooking dishes from the 40s/30s and even the 1800s or different foods from different times and different cultures. Cooking is amazing!
Can you cook? and what kind of dishes can you cook? recipes?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm decent at it when it comes to forgiving dishes where you can add ingredients, taste, add some more, tweak, taste, etc, like sauces and soups. I was able to recreate some of my wife's favorite restaurant dishes like the Chicken Makhani served at a local Indian restaurant here (which tastes different from another Indian restaurant nearby) without a recipe by just kind of refining my palate and learning what sort of seasoning and spices to use to recreate a similar taste.

Where I suck is for very unforgiving dishes where you can't repeatedly tweak and taste, like baking.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm kind of headstrong with this stuff and don't like to follow recipes very much. I'm too impatient and often I might be missing one or two key ingredients and don't want to go shopping, so I've learned to substitute, go by taste for dishes that allow me, and also save some botched dishes (dry pot roast, whoops, let's just make some gravy to go with it). I've learned to make the best of a very disorganized approach, so to speak. :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesss I love to cook, all kinds of things, constantly trying out new things and love it.

1|0
    0|0
    • What are your favourite dishes to make?

• I make mean lasagna

• I love making cakes , milkshakes and cream brulee. I can make good tasting dessert without even knowing its name haha, I'm mostly good at making Mediterranean dishes.
      I love making dishes with mostly meat in them. However I've never made lasagna!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Anyone can cook by following a recipe.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m better at making breakfast or baking and can grill decently but it’s frustrating coming up with all the different ingredients needed to make a good dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an awesome cook. I cook mostly Mexican and Italian dishes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is the one who cooks and cleans.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think I'm a good cook, and people who've eaten my food generally agree. I don't do too much cooking for myself though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an awesome cook, methinks <3

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes