Where would you rather get a burger from?

To me food from a roadside diner tastes betterWhere would you rather get a burger from?
  • A fast food joint like mcdonalds
    Vote A
  • A casual dining chain like Red Robin or Applebees
    Vote B
  • A roadside diner
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I prefer to make my burgers myself or buy from a store and cook them.

When I was growing up, I was never a big fan of beef, so, now I don't even eat it and most burgers are beef, so, that's why I prefer to make my own/buy different options from the store.

0|1
    0|0
  • I struggled for a while to find a roadside diner that I actually LOVED - because all of them are unique. But when I'm in a new area, or need something quick/cheap... Burger King.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• McDonald's, Red Robin, or Applebees. In terms of quality, there should be some consistency. Whereas a roadside diner- I have no idea what I'm getting. A good roadside diner? A bad roadside diner? I've had excellent food from roadside diners and terrible food from roadside diners.

0|1
    0|0
  • I go to the more quality "Fast Food" joints like Five Guys or In N Out Burger. That shit is gud.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 31

• I actually like shake shack burgers they were pretty good. My homemade burgers have a bit more seasoning for my liking than others might want.

0|2
    0|0
  • My own backyard. Or this place called The Shack down the road because they make their own jalapeño cheddar bread.

0|1
    0|0
  • A proper restaurant, none of that chain shit. They make the best burgers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Myself. Not trying to sound like I’m all that, but I’ve made the best burgers I’ve ever tasted. Burgers from anyone or anyplace else just doesn’t taste like mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Mom & Pop Dinner food. Unfortunately they are so unhealthy... But wouldn't dine daily.

0|2
    0|0
  • Currently The Habit is my favorite go to spot for hamburgers. It's either that or homemade.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I have to pick one of the options, I take a burger from McDonald's because I know the taste, so is a safe choice.
    But I definitely prefer homemade burgers, there is no comparison.

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual (but small!) dining chain. Though all options can be good!

0|1
    0|0
  • A food truck in my country sells the best burger I’ve tried in my life but I also really love burgers from Wendy’s

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather make it myself but if I have to eat out, I prefer Cookout.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly prefer a fish and chips place. They have great burgers

0|1
    0|0
  • everything at mcDonalds taste good, which is why I don't eat their.

0|0
    0|0
  • There good burgers places or steakhouse when ordering for work or something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardy’s or my home

0|1
    0|0
  • Road side dinner or a BBQ

0|1
    0|0
  • Roadside dinner or my own homemade ones

0|1
    0|0
  • Diners are the best.

0|1
    0|0
  • Great. Now I’m hungry 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • A roadside diner, they seem to taste the best

0|1
    0|0
  • A road side diner

0|1
    0|0
  • I love red Robin😁

0|2
    0|0
  • A roadside diner. I strongly dislike fast food.

1|1
    0|0
  • A fast food joint like mcdonalds

0|1
    0|0
  • MCDONALDS 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t like burgers so nowhere

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat burger

0|0
    0|2
  • I don't eat beef.

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald’s burgers kind of make me gag

0|2
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂😂😂 I've never heard that in my life, I think there's a special relation between u and their bergers

• Thinking about even makes it worse. I don't know their not the best burgers

• Have u tried big tasty?

• Saltgrass

0|0
    0|0
  • I love maccas, can’t beat a triple cheeseburger

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 45

• Fast food burgers like McDonald's is such low quality and that it makes my stomach upset. Chains have decent burgers, but they aren't given the freedom to make really awesome burgers. The roadside I'm including your typical ma and pop store which happens to have some of the best tasting and creative burgers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my burgers, and a non-franchise normally gives a unique and tasty as hell experience, the only reason I would choose anything else is due to places like maccas having cheaper food

1|1
    0|0
  • Well when I was in the US I really enjoyed Red Robin
    So that is what I picked
    Fast food chain like McDonald's
    Not McDonald's no but Carl's Jr. Was good so was Five Guys
    Roadside diner... that is really more a case by case sort of thing they can be great or not And you don't really know in advance...

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't been to a restaurant where they make burgers which I wouldn't want to throw straight in the trash in disgust.

I'm a firm believer that burgers should be compact and convenient to eat.
    I don't see the appeal in disgusting oversized soggy garbage that drips oils, sauce and pieces of lettuce everywhere, which is apparently what restaurants think a burger should look like.

McChicken all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • ah man... I dunno... give us options bud give us options... like whats good there? give us the best...

I dunno but right now I really want 20 little sliders from whitecastle... all individually packaged... so tasty

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah either a mom and pops or a diner, especially when it comes to foods like burgers or things like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I used to work at a convenience store/gas station/restaurant, we made the BEST burgers I've ever eaten.

But its been so long i dont remember how to make them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Picked roadside diner. Usually tastes better and applebees is always way too crowded to eat peacefully. And McDonalds burgers stopped tasting good once I turned 18.

0|1
    0|0
  • A roadside diner or a dining chain. They usually have the best burgers, but I still enjoy a burger from McDonald's or Burger king...

0|1
    0|0
  • If the place is owned by the people there, they usually put in some extra effort to make you enjoy your meal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wish there was Option D: "A skilled cook grilling it on his/her well-taken care of grill station" !

0|0
    0|0
  • Roadside diner. Red Robin make good burgers though but too damn expensive.

0|2
    0|0
  • Some of the best 🍔 I've had have been from roadside diners.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually McDonald I take Big tasty a lot I love it , but but sometimes I try new places based on people I trust

0|1
    0|0
  • Five guys or inside out but I do love Mcdonald's Big Macs as well

0|1
    0|0
  • Diner or bar. Preferably a small place that's not making frozen ones so I can order it rare.

0|1
    0|0
  • Have you ever heard of five guys burgers and fries? It’s the best

0|1
    0|0
  • I will have my own mini grill to carry while traveling to make my own burgers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to work at red Robin so I now what really goes on there and it's awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Roadside diners are the best. 😋

0|1
    0|0
  • I want the burger from a diner!

0|1
    0|0
  • Roadside or Red Robin❤

0|1
    0|0
  • Diner provided they have a good burger variety