What do you think of this roadside diner/Ice cream shop idea?

I have an idea for a restaurant I would like to own some day. It would be comic strip/comic book themed. The tables would be lined with old Sunday comic pages under glass. On the wall will be old comic book pages. While waiting on food you can check out comic books from a library area. The foods will all have a comic strip character theme. The ice cream &milkshake area will look like a scene out of Riverdale with a jukebox. The food would be served on comic newspaper pages in a manner like Low Country Boil or Crawfish boil. I honestly think it would be a good idea.
I would call it "Funny Papers Cafe"

1926

Most Helpful Girls

• Sounds cool, but don’t overdo the comic theme. If you have comic book food served on a comic book plate, eat off of a comic book table and look at comic book walls, it might be a bit overwhelming. Also, aren’t you scared people will ruin your comics if they read them while eating?

• We all have dreams. I used to dream that I would own a string of tea rooms one day. I now have the money to do that but realise I am far better off not bothering as it requires such a lot of time and energy and I would rather not do it. To own the sort of place you are talking about you would have to be a multi millionaire or have the ability to take out a loan that is proven to be paid back. Future profits will not cut it with investors. Nor will you having no experience of having done it properly and successfully before. And, sadly, your idea is something which matters to you but few would find it as fascinating as you do. I have heard lots of other fantasy ideas in the past, it is about your fantasy not how to make money, so investors run a mile.

Most Helpful Guys

• Nice! That sounds totally fly, man!

But maybe come up with some more names before settling for one. It has to be really good and catchy because that's the first thing the customer will hear or see. And if the name isn't great then they won't want to try it as much.

Maybe consider "comic cafe" or more names and get feedback. Find a really great name. A name is key for startups.

• damn man that sounds like a good Idea go for bro

I would love a place like that honestly

when you get popular maybe you can extend your business to Long Island