Would you taste human meat if you had the opportunity?

If someone were to present you with a fully cooked (think like a steak or maybe a burger) piece of meat, that you were then told was from a human, would you be curious enough to taste it?

For the sake of this question, the human it was obtained from was not harmed in order to obtain the meat. Maybe they died naturally or they needed to amputate their arm for some reason and they were okay giving it to a butcher lol.
  • Yes, I'd try it out of curiosity
  • Nope, wouldn't do it
For the sake of the question, you also wouldn't get sick. There's no risk of getting any disease or sickness from doing this.

49

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything in my being says not to, but I think I’d like taste it but not actually swallow it if I had guts to; I’d have probably thrown up instantaneously and strongly regretted my decision.

Most Helpful Guys

• Human meat can contain some sort of a disese that will kill you. So if I knew it was totally safe to eat and it would not make me sick, I think I would.

• Fuck that shit, I would like to taste every animal though, with the exception of rodents.