Would you taste human meat if you had the opportunity?

If someone were to present you with a fully cooked (think like a steak or maybe a burger) piece of meat, that you were then told was from a human, would you be curious enough to taste it?

For the sake of this question, the human it was obtained from was not harmed in order to obtain the meat. Maybe they died naturally or they needed to amputate their arm for some reason and they were okay giving it to a butcher lol.
  • Yes, I'd try it out of curiosity
    Vote A
  • Nope, wouldn't do it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For the sake of the question, you also wouldn't get sick. There's no risk of getting any disease or sickness from doing this.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything in my being says not to, but I think I’d like taste it but not actually swallow it if I had guts to; I’d have probably thrown up instantaneously and strongly regretted my decision.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Human meat can contain some sort of a disese that will kill you. So if I knew it was totally safe to eat and it would not make me sick, I think I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck that shit, I would like to taste every animal though, with the exception of rodents.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 7

• In my conscience I cannot do, nor do I have any desire to. You see, this would be considered cannibalism and is something that is generally frown upon. Its like how we can't bring ourselves to eat dog or horse meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. For example cat and dog meat would also be an absolute no go for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not, lol just kidding.. HELL NO

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine. One piece.

Better not be the d***.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0