What's your favorite place to get a hamburger?

What's your favorite place to get a hamburger?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Whenever I'm in California I has to be in and out, whenever I go to the east coast it's definitely White Castle, but when I'm down here and go to Old taxes it's definitely Whataburger but there are the occasions were Five Guys is just as good

1|0
    0|0
  • In-n-out is pretty good, but it's like 90% branding and hype. Wendy's burgers are every bit as good, but without a drive through line out into the street at five till midnight.

1|0
    0|0
    • No hamburger's worth that kind of wait.

• Show All
    • I will say, their customers are fiercely loyal! No other burger brand inspires quite the same.

• Lol i agree.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't know too many hamburger places because if I go to a formal restaurant the burger is usually the last thing that I will want to order but out of the burger restaurants that I visit - I think burger king is the best tasting and A&W is the healthiest and McDonalds is the cheapest.

1|0
    0|0
  • There’s this little Burger shop called Jane’s Seven Burgers in a nearby town and they serve what’s known as the “K Burger” with kimchi, bacon, avocado, on a cheeseburger... I’m salivating just thinking about it.

Bonus: The owner is Korean and makes her own kimchi!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 77

• It depends on your location. I live in the DFW area and I believe we have all the best here. Glam burgers from Grub, HopDoddy, and Twisted Root. We have In and Out from the West Coast. And Shake Shack from the East Coast. We also have Whataburger from San Antonio, TX. So it’s hard to choose here because there are so many good choices!

1|0
    0|0
  • Au cheval in Chicago hands down for me and its also the best hamburger in america by NBC news. Au cheval has a cool vibe to hang out. They play music like big L, biggie, Tupac, mos de, krsone and stuff.
    Kumas corner is also pretty cool too and they are in the top 100's list for burger places. They on the other hand are the complete opposite to au cheval. They play heavy metal music like slipknot, korn, slayer, Metallica and more. They both are like a bar/burger place. One is more of hip hop and the other is like a rocker feel to it. For au cheval if I remember correctly the kitchen closed for a couple of hours but not the bar and I recommend going at late at night because if you go around 7 or 8 you might have to wait for an hour to get a seat lol. Oh and Kumas corner served burger at the first Chicago open air festival.

www.nbcchicago.com/.../...-evanston-487171141.html

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bragging, but seriously, my own kitchen. I poach the burgers in water to remove most fat first before frying quickly. They taste better than McDonalds.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to make my own burger. No good burger joints are available near my home except for McDonald's and Burger King. I, sometimes, eat at Burger King.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mc Donald's Two double cheese's burger's with no pickle's and a small fries. At

1|0
    0|0
  • Tex Mex American bar and grill, Sliema, Malta
    The Elvis spicy chicken nach'yo burger is amazing, as is the Loaded bacon salmon cheeseburger.

1|0
    0|0
  • At home, my homemade special burgers with homemade berries juice

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoot, my family cooks there's an inch to two inches thick and slow grills them with BBQ sauce. Best sauce to use is sassy Jones out of Montrose, Arkansas or sweet baby Ray's.

1|0
    0|0
  • That picture right there! H
    That exact same burger!! 4 by 5 from in n out with grilled onions , pink lemonade no ice , animal style fries, and a double double with grilled onions !

1|0
    0|0
  • My kitchen, my hamburgers are amazing, if I was going to a restaurant there is a nice place around where I live that uses fresh beef from local farms

1|0
    0|0
  • A local place in my hometown , & Five Guys, are my fav burger joints 👍🏾

2|0
    0|0
  • In n out. Loved it ever since I was a kid. I work at a competing burger place. And I still think they are way better than what I work for. The price is cheap, they have values, managers get paid 6 figures most importantly it tastes amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love all burgers, but am going to have to choose In-N-Out. I love their burgers.

2|1
    0|1
  • There's a restaurant nearby that puts macaroni and cheese inside the burger patties and it's perfect

1|0
    0|0
  • There's this dude called Kevin I think that has a Burger Cart on the side of the street... bro his Burgers are lit.🔥

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna say Montanas. Their firecracker burger with a bison patty is clutch.

0|0
    1|0
  • Backyard Burgers. Their the only good burger place in my opinion from what I've eaten.

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite place to have a hamburger 🍔 is at Macdonalds

1|0
    0|0
  • My place because I can make them just as good as any restaurant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is this even a real question. IHOB no doubt about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think McDonalds , burger king , chillies , hardee's are almost the same though there are some differences.. I love making my own meat-full burger 😂

0|0
    1|0
  • In-n-out or the habit, two burger chains with really good food

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll try burgers from anywhere, but I love Beck's Prime... I don't eat there often enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Culver's Mushroom Swiss.

1|1
    0|0
    • Not McDonald nor Burger King can beat Culver's.

• Show All
    • I don't know if it was Sully's. You should eat at Sully's though.

• Okay, there are none in California, that's why.

• Local gas station

1|0
    0|0
  • In n Out Burger or Five Guys. So damn good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Local burger spot in my town thermons burgers

1|0
    0|0
    • Local is usually the best.

• Yeah it’s is. The burger spot that I’m talking about made the food Network it’s in Columbus Ohio if you every come to Columbus make sure u try it.

• I sure will.

• I like my selfmade Burgers best 👌

1|0
    0|0
  • In-N-Out is like a foodgasm for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • In and out baby

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 39

• As soon as I got back to California, the 1st burger joint I hit is In-n-Out!
    static3.businessinsider.com/.../...-east-coast.jpg
    My favorite burgers! I love 'em!

0|0
    1|0
    • That name keeps popping up. I'll have to check it out.

• Get 'em in "animal style" plus get their fries & shakes. They're all delicious and inexpensive.

• For cheap burgers: Burger King
    For something a little bit more money: Shake Shack
    For something exclusive and pricey: A small restaurant near by town.

1|0
    0|0
  • In-N-Out is my fav fast food place to get a burger, but if you are ever in Las Vegas and can splurge a bit, I recommend Gordon Ramsay’s Burgr at Planet Hollywood. 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • When in the UK I go burger king or Witherspoons but when I go America I like Wendy's and IHOP

1|0
    0|0
    • Try Denny's, also. (In America)

• I went Denny's and had a meat ball sub and I didn't like it but apparently some Denny's will be opening in the UK soon so maybe I can try it then

• My own home. I personally feel that I make the best burgers by far out of the ones I tases that were not made by me. Daughter of a chef 💕☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • In Canada, The Worx

In the US, Rally’s (nostalgia from when I lived in Ohio)

1|0
    0|0
  • There's this restaurant called Intro here. I like their burgers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Besides homemade burgers that I make at home. Probably Twisted Root Burger is Village Burger.

2|0
    0|0
  • In n out is absolutely my fav but there is no in n out restaurant in my country. I also love burger king 👍🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • I have new July coupons to flame broiled burgers at Burger King.

1|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's. I really want to try In-n-Out, but I think I will not have the chance to.

1|0
    0|0
  • i rarely ate hamburgers growing up but sometimes we went to in&out
    since then i haven't eaten an actual hamburger although i have had a sandwich from kfc and an えびフィレオ from mcd twice

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXQDKa2LjMs

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably five guys

1|1
    0|0
  • Five guys.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love the Burger of Burger king.😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Big Judd's in Boise, ID!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Five Guys or Wendy's

1|0
    0|0
  • Burger King.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mcdonalds or Red Robin

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 guys

1|1
    0|0
  • Five Guys is bomb

1|0
    0|0
  • Five guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Ricky's

1|0
    0|0
  • Cookouts or a diner

1|0
    0|0
  • At any small town, road side diner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mc Donalds or Burger King

1|0
    0|0
  • The B King

1|0
    0|0
  • Fatburger.

1|0
    0|0
    • I also love In N’ Out Burger, but we don’t have it in Canada so I can only have it once or twice a year when I go to the States.

• MCDONALDS!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • A & W

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes