What's your favorite place to get a hamburger?

4179

Most Helpful Guys

• Whenever I'm in California I has to be in and out, whenever I go to the east coast it's definitely White Castle, but when I'm down here and go to Old taxes it's definitely Whataburger but there are the occasions were Five Guys is just as good

• In-n-out is pretty good, but it's like 90% branding and hype. Wendy's burgers are every bit as good, but without a drive through line out into the street at five till midnight.

• No hamburger's worth that kind of wait.

• I will say, their customers are fiercely loyal! No other burger brand inspires quite the same.

• Lol i agree.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't know too many hamburger places because if I go to a formal restaurant the burger is usually the last thing that I will want to order but out of the burger restaurants that I visit - I think burger king is the best tasting and A&W is the healthiest and McDonalds is the cheapest.

• There’s this little Burger shop called Jane’s Seven Burgers in a nearby town and they serve what’s known as the “K Burger” with kimchi, bacon, avocado, on a cheeseburger... I’m salivating just thinking about it.

Bonus: The owner is Korean and makes her own kimchi!!