If you cook pasta then dry it can you cook it again and get the same results?

I think you canIf you cook pasta then dry it can you cook it again and get the same results?
  • Yeah you can
  • No you can't
  • How do you make these genius questions lord?
    Vote C

612

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• I think that because the first time you cook pasta, it changes consistency, when it dries it becomes a stodgy consistency instead of the hard twig like original consistency, therefore I think of you cooked it a second time it may just turn into a porridge kind of consistency :/ T_T

• You wouln't be able to, if you do it again it'll be overcooked. You can heat it up to consume it again. However cooking it again would change its texture.

• But you dry it

• I just want to know if you could dry your pasta to later cook again to have it fresh

• If you're going to just heat it up to consume it. Then there is no need you can just heat up. If you want to cook with it then yes it mgiht work. Don't cook them completely and add them at the end.