Do you guys like hot dogs?

I personally hate them my friend also hates them and other friends love them seems like a mustard case to me. I just hate saudage
I spent a lot of money on one but I just find it disgusting for some reason the meat seems gross

310

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes once In a while a fully dressed dog is quite delish

• The meat is gross lol... it’s all left over crap that you can’t sell cause it’s nasty meat lol... grinder up and made into a hot dog
      But the spices they use make it taste good

• Ewwww and you still like it lmao? After all that education

• Not all dogs are like that.

• is this an allegory for something else?

• No lmao it’s a genuine question

• Exactly takes the bloody piss sometimes prices are that extortionate

• I remember the Punt and how Pricing was was reasonable. A burger in the states was about the same value in the Punt, $6 meal was about ₤7 fifty, the euro came in and prices Soared.. that shot to €9 , that was the fecken dogs bollix, NOT! In London at the time that meal was about ₤6, or $12 bucks US..

Most Helpful Girls

• Only tofu dogs. The inside texture of hotdogs gross me out.