Do you guys like hot dogs?

I personally hate them my friend also hates them and other friends love them seems like a mustard case to me. I just hate saudage
Updates:
I spent a lot of money on one but I just find it disgusting for some reason the meat seems gross

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes once In a while a fully dressed dog is quite delish

1|0
    0|0
    • The meat is gross lol... it’s all left over crap that you can’t sell cause it’s nasty meat lol... grinder up and made into a hot dog
      But the spices they use make it taste good

• Show All
    • Ewwww and you still like it lmao? After all that education

• Not all dogs are like that.

• is this an allegory for something else?

0|0
    0|0
    • No lmao it’s a genuine question

• Show All
    • Exactly takes the bloody piss sometimes prices are that extortionate

• I remember the Punt and how Pricing was was reasonable. A burger in the states was about the same value in the Punt, $6 meal was about ₤7 fifty, the euro came in and prices Soared.. that shot to €9 , that was the fecken dogs bollix, NOT! In London at the time that meal was about ₤6, or $12 bucks US..

Most Helpful Girls

• Only tofu dogs. The inside texture of hotdogs gross me out.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I like a good dog. Mustard and sauerkraut. Of course a dog with chili is great. I like beef but those dogs with the chicken lips and everything else are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, they can be kinda dry though so thats where toppings help out a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • What I dont know is why they sell hot dogs in a pack of 12 when I can only fit 7 up my ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I prefer sausages

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Bratwursts

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like them 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I love souvlaki , try it you will like it to.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes