Chocolate VS White Chocolate which do you like more and why?

• Chocolate
  • White chocolate
  • Don’t eat chocolate
    Vote C

134

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends on the circumstances... I like dark chocolate and white chocolate but I'm not a fan of milk chocolate. (Unless we're talking thin mints because those are just magical). When it comes to Hot Cocoa white chocolate is the way to go. When it comes to bar chocolate dark chocolate is my go to.

Most Helpful Girls

• I voted white chocolate because its unique and I don't eat it as often. I still remember the taste of the white chocolate that I tried in China when I was vacationing there at the age of 8 and that is why I prefer white chocolate to dark chocolate.

• I love chocolates! Any kind! However, just for tonight, I'm in the mood for Alpine White Chocolates because your poll made me crave for them. :)