Chocolate VS White Chocolate which do you like more and why?

• Chocolate
    Vote A
  • White chocolate
    Vote B
  • Don’t eat chocolate
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends on the circumstances... I like dark chocolate and white chocolate but I'm not a fan of milk chocolate. (Unless we're talking thin mints because those are just magical). When it comes to Hot Cocoa white chocolate is the way to go. When it comes to bar chocolate dark chocolate is my go to.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I voted white chocolate because its unique and I don't eat it as often. I still remember the taste of the white chocolate that I tried in China when I was vacationing there at the age of 8 and that is why I prefer white chocolate to dark chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love chocolates! Any kind! However, just for tonight, I'm in the mood for Alpine White Chocolates because your poll made me crave for them. :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 11

• I'm a big fan of white chocolate, that's what I eat 99% of the times. I don't mind eating milk chocolate, I just don't like dark chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Specifically dark chocolate, because it's tasty and healthier

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but there are more chocolate products that I like than white chocolate ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think white chocolate tastes better but it's virtually impossible to find vegan white chocolate :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dark chocolate the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark chocolate all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Milk chocolate is my fav