Instant or ground coffee?

• Instant
  • Ground

1217

Most Helpful Guy

• Its better ground but more convenient when instant.

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 16

• HUSH and SIT, all you freaky coffee new-age hipster kids!!!
    I really think, that the concept of coffee have gone completely mental.. it has become more like a "defining symbol" or a statement for many people... I really have to breathe twice sometimes when I stand behind some fucking idiot at the gas station - note: GAS STATION, not ethiopian dark blend with a hint of fucking mustard -beans coffee station - and he makes a virtue out of taking his time, expressing how he is top dog, the man with the correct cup of whatever the fuck... when people like that buys and drink their coffee they suddenly identify themselves trough the overpriced cup of cardboard and burned rubber... yeah, I´ll stop while there is still time! Think I have made my point.. :)

Coffee is coffee. I can't even taste the difference between instant and everything else... and fair enough that some people actually like it and enjoys it... but people have done that for centuries without any other effect than addiction and bad teeth... drink some more they did, all right - alles im grünen bereich !! :-) but it has gone waaayyy to far!

So if you feel even the slightest offended by my words here, you have to stop with the coffee nonsense and shut the fuck up about it, mmkayy :-) - or I will fucking break your nose the next time you stand in a line in front of me, capiche!

Kisses and hugs from me to all of you! :-)
    I actually feel better now... ah... guess I needed that :-)

• If you didn't grind it yourself, chances are there are some "added" flavors. Coffee is expensive, so if you're not grinding yourself, the coffee probably contains wood pulp, twigs, and dirt with just enough coffee to give off a smell. Instant coffee isn't much different.

• instant coffee because i'm always late, got no time to wait for it LOL

• Maybe I'm bad at making instant coffee, but I just can't make it without getting poor flavors in it. Still, it is quite useful, and coffee is coffee.

• I don't even know coffee stuff. I just get hot chocolate still to this day

• I like ground coffee but I do keep a jar off instant coffee just in case for an emergency

• ground please

• anything that's not caffeinated

• Neither, disgusting.

• instant is swill!

• Ground but I like both.

• Ground Coffee

• ground

• Only ground coffee. Instant do not taste good

• Ground.. K Cups!

• I never had ground coffee