Do you like Cabbage?

If yes, how do you use it? In what recipes?

Do you like Cabbage?

Do you like Cabbage?

1514

Most Helpful Girls

• I love that stuff.
    I mostly just cook it with carrots and potatoes or eat it in a coleslaw. There's also a meal here where you wrap minced meat and rice in cabbage, it's called yaprak. Or cabbage with pasta.
    There's also something called sour cabbage, Blue Coyote already mentioned it. It's a sort of fermented cabbage, mostly you wrap minced meat in it. I don't really like it.

• Sometimes.
    I put in stirfries
    Stuff it
    Cabbage casserole

Most Helpful Guys

• Not really.
    But if we count kale as cabbage, then I do occasionally eat cabbage.
    I personally eat mostly microgreens and stuff like valerianella, baby spinach, arugula and various lettuce cultivars when I feel like being cheap.

I eat all leaf vegetables raw on the side, never added into dishes.
    Since I eat them for the vitamin C, which is heat sensitive and destroyed during cooking.

• Sometimes, I go to the cabbage section, yell “cabbage fight!!” and then proceed to conduct cabbage warfare, dodgeball style.