What makes you cringe?

What makes you cringe?

1534

Most Helpful Guys

• Saying goodbye to someone and then walking in the same direction as them...

๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

Most Helpful Girls

What Guys Said 32

• Noooo!!!
    Not the kit kat!!!

This makes me cringe, @PoliceLivesMatter his opinion I also cringe about in the same situation when I end up walking the same direction, when someone tells me how silly I am being, when I see someone try to do something cool then fail like while talking to me and reach for their bottle of water while maintaining eye contact just to completely miss it, I also cringe at any situation where my family sing happy birthday to me and also if I see someone who is adult in like their 40s and saying stuff like "Deez nuts" or "Ya get me?" and it just makes me cringe.

You make me cringe too, but only because your questions, when I come on to them I always find entertainment in the replies, at least a majority of the time :p

Lastly, Notice meeee! :) ^_^

• I do notice you lol
      Umm thatโ€™s a lot of cringe. Think I might have found someone who cringes more than me lmao. But itโ€™s a close tie

• Anyone who's ever said "Your eyebrows are on fleek". I cringe so hard that I shit myself.

• You donโ€™t like their fleekability

• YouTube famous is a thing
      People on there can have millions of followers and earn a living off of it
      Shame Dawson makes over 600k a year
      And he once tried to sell his underpants on eBay
      A fan bit 10k on it

• It's a thing but not a thing.

• Some of these words that people are using today.
    Some of them make no sense and I'm like stop butchering the English language

• Here's an example from today, vortex is not kind to the tenders. I still want to have children some day... I will come up with another one soon

• Watch me whip, watch me nay nay, I'm sorry but I don't want to watch him especially when he has to keep reminding me to watch him

• LMAO! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• 1|0
  • Other than the obvious you. Then Me. Then G@G weeboz. Then awkward 16 yr olds.

Elephants on bicycles

• In superhero movies when they're all walking in a line together with all this swagger and to some music. Makes me cringe so hard

• Everytime i look out on my city I can't help but feel a sense of dread and anguish at how beautiful this world must have looked before we covered it in garbage

• Stupid women..
    Who start a debate.. And then are incapable of debating and
    Then they block the opponent thinking they got the last laugh

• If a girl plays games on you when you're just really being yourself and getting to know her casually

• When I catch someone staring for no reason and still staring blankly when I ask why

• Ahahahahahaja I'm gonna start eating kit Kats just like that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• biting into the kit kat paper instead of the kit kat LOL

• Knife on a plate. People not understanding simple stuff when explained many times.

• @Hapinus

• You.

• You. Lol

• That. Right there. That makes me cringe.

• Fingernails.

• Girls who do the duck face

• Fortnite dances

• A girl with no ass wearing thongs

• My interests

• Cringe itself

• The feel of corduroy

• Nothing

• Most humans

• I make @Hapinus cringe

• Hamburgers that have donuts instead of bread

• Show more from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 13