Favorite Meals?

Im bored as hell on this hot day and thought that I could try to cook new things.

Give me your best Dishes and Ill try to make them myself πŸ˜„

and Yes Im a passionate cook so even the hardest meals are accepted πŸ‘πŸΌ
Updates:
Also: Its cheat day so I dont care about eating bad stuff 😁

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• This one's actually super easy (Spaghetti Neapolitan) but it has been a hit among foreign friends of mine (though I'd never make it for an Italian friend since ketchup with spaghetti is probably blasphemy in Italy). It's a Japanese take on spaghetti and tends to taste much fancier than it is, potentially impressing people with minimal effort.

There are many variations of it but the essential idea is to stir-fry spaghetti with ketchup.

https://youtu.be/ewZqGLgF4Tkhttps://youtu.be/SGejr3U0ORo

www.japanesecooking101.com/spaghetti-neapolitan/

0|0
    0|0
    • That does indeed sound quite easy. I make Spaghetti myself tho so it could take some time πŸ˜… Only thing I dont have in my fridge is Ketchup 🀷

• Damn. If you ever get any, I highly recommend giving it a try. It's my favorite "bullshit recipe", like if you make it for a girl on a date and present the dish very nicely (and especially if you make the pasta yourself), and she's not Japanese and isn't familiar with it, she might think you're a pretty fancy chef. It's a deceptively simple recipe but tastes and looks more complex than it is. And it's pretty tasty even if you just make it for yourself. :-D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Do you have a grill to grilly things out on a hot day and at the same time, take that bordom away? lol

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I love cooking, its a hobby Id say πŸ˜„ I even have a Grill inside, my kitchen is very High tech and modern with everything imagineable inside 😁

• Rack of lamb is really good! If you make it make sure to season it, makes the flavors pop! Also if you’re into sea food shrimp scampi is one of my favorites. I like it spicy but you can make it how you like.

0|0
    0|0
    • That does sound quite nice and ill make the lamb for dinner 😁 Im a fan of hot seasoning aswell, bit too hot for most people 😊

• Show All
    • I’ll come over! See u tonightπŸ˜‚

• Im looking forward to it πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Chicken wings cooked on a mangal
    Mmmmm yummmmm... lol πŸ™ˆ

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh also Pargiot... they're the chicken thighs... yummy...

• chicken is always nice, I eat it almost daily for my diet πŸ˜„

• Woww lol... last time I eat was last week and I took one bite and that's it lol it was really bad unfortunately...
      I want a good yummy chicken πŸ˜£πŸ˜‚

• Butter chicken

0|1
    0|0
  • Spaghetti πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜›πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes