What was the last dessert you baked?

I love baking, and am in the mood to make something. what was the last thing you baked & does anyone have any suggestions? 😋

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i can honestly say I've never baked a dessert in my life

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• S'more bars:

In a large bowl, cream 1/2 stick of softened butter with 2/3 cups of sugar, until light and fluffy. Beat in one egg and a teaspoon of vanilla.

Combine 1 1/3 cups of flour, 3/4 cups of graham cracker crumbs, a teaspoon of baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a separate bowl. Slowly add this to the butter mix, setting aside 1/2 cup for topping.

Press the mixture into a greased baking pan. I use a square 8 inch, personally. Place five milk chocolate candy bars over the crust, then top with marshmallow cream. Crumble the remaining graham cracker mixture over the top.

Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Let stand to cool. Eat them all and hate yourself for it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 4

• Rum balls. It is leftover cake (best with chocolate cake), knead with rum essence and some coco powder. Add jam untill you can form play-dough like balls. Then roll in shredded coconut. Great danish dessert.

0|0
    0|0
  • I made these red velvet cookies for like everyone I know… it was for valentine’s day so a while ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips and converted into snickerdoodle and sugar cookie

0|0
    0|0
  • I made some keto peanut butter cups. Super good.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes