What was the last dessert you baked?

I love baking, and am in the mood to make something. what was the last thing you baked & does anyone have any suggestions? 😋

55

Most Helpful Guy

• i can honestly say I've never baked a dessert in my life

Most Helpful Girl

• S'more bars:

In a large bowl, cream 1/2 stick of softened butter with 2/3 cups of sugar, until light and fluffy. Beat in one egg and a teaspoon of vanilla.

Combine 1 1/3 cups of flour, 3/4 cups of graham cracker crumbs, a teaspoon of baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a separate bowl. Slowly add this to the butter mix, setting aside 1/2 cup for topping.

Press the mixture into a greased baking pan. I use a square 8 inch, personally. Place five milk chocolate candy bars over the crust, then top with marshmallow cream. Crumble the remaining graham cracker mixture over the top.

Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Let stand to cool. Eat them all and hate yourself for it.