How do you have loads of fun without drinking at parties?

I don’t drink by choice, but still get invited to plenty of parties, and I’m not the only one who doesn’t drink.

I just feel like the people who’re drinking seem to be having way more fun, even tho I get myself just as involved as they do.

Without a can or bottle in my hand, I also feel like people are less open to me and don’t want to talk as much than to someone who’s absolutely GONE

Whats your guys opinions?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Drinking gives you a carefree ability. You are both experiencing the same amount of fun but the alcohol amplifies their enjoyment of it.
    I wouldn't want to talk to someone completely sober when i'm drunk because of the dumb stuff i'd say and they will remember.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you're trying to force yourself to have fun in a place where you can't. If they don't want to be with you because you're sober then you deserve someone better.