How do you have loads of fun without drinking at parties?

I don’t drink by choice, but still get invited to plenty of parties, and I’m not the only one who doesn’t drink.

I just feel like the people who’re drinking seem to be having way more fun, even tho I get myself just as involved as they do.

Without a can or bottle in my hand, I also feel like people are less open to me and don’t want to talk as much than to someone who’s absolutely GONE

Whats your guys opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Drinking gives you a carefree ability. You are both experiencing the same amount of fun but the alcohol amplifies their enjoyment of it.
    I wouldn't want to talk to someone completely sober when i'm drunk because of the dumb stuff i'd say and they will remember.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you're trying to force yourself to have fun in a place where you can't. If they don't want to be with you because you're sober then you deserve someone better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Some of my friends are non drinkers. We play a app game, where you could drink or do something. The non drinkers drink on same terms with soda.

0|0
    0|0
  • What seems like more fun is just watching people lose their inhibitions and do things they might not do otherwise. Some use it as an excuse to do things even. But if you don't want to drink, don't do it. Maybe you can busy yourself taking photos or something. But there are plenty of people who would like to talk to someone who isn't acting stupid.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the party, if you're going to a kegger, it would be very difficult. However, if you're going to a dinner party that's different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean yeah but I would rather not.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can't

gotta get some alcohol in ya

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a hot girl that does drink by choice, and you'll have more fun then all the drunk guys

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes