Which oreo cookie flavor do you most want to try and is there one that you have, that you love?

It's pretty overwhelming... at all the flavors they have, let's hope those are from reliable sources..
  • Which oreo cookie flavor do you most want to try and is there one that you have, that you love? Churro oreos
  • Which oreo cookie flavor do you most want to try and is there one that you have, that you love? Root Beer Float
  • Which oreo cookie flavor do you most want to try and is there one that you have, that you love? Cherry Cola Oreo
    Vote C
  • Which oreo cookie flavor do you most want to try and is there one that you have, that you love? Swedish Fish Oreo
    Vote D
  • Which oreo cookie flavor do you most want to try and is there one that you have, that you love? Peeps Oreo
    Vote E
  • Which oreo cookie flavor do you most want to try and is there one that you have, that you love? Oreo Blizzard
    Vote F
  • Which oreo cookie flavor do you most want to try and is there one that you have, that you love? Kettle Corn Oreo
    Vote G

42

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm a big fan of their latest flavor,
    "Tide pod". In fact, they double as a odor eliminator and usually toss a couple of them in my boyfriend's gym bag or in the toilet for fresh scent that last for days!