I'm turning 21 this September and I want to know something?

What is a good option for someone who is going to try alcohol for the first time? A shot?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright, make sure you eat and lots of water before hand. Try and pace yourself, it'll be really hard to judge though since its your first time. As for a shot, it doesn't really matter, I doubt any hard alcohol will be good. It's more of what's not as bad. I'm assuming you'll have some friends or family that will take care of you if you do get fucked up. Last, but not least drink more water before you go to bed. No matter how bad you feel, it really does help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy yourself lolly water like cruisers. They are less strong and you can drink a few of them wirhout wiping yourself out. If you start with shots you'll be passed out in a bucket of your own vomit by 10pm. It only takes 2 drinks to get drunk when you haven't drunk before.

• The worst thing you can do your first time drinking is mix alcohol too. Triples your chance of spewing.