How do you prefer to eat your fish? Which fish? How do you cook it and what do you eat it with?

011

Most Helpful Guys

• I prefer redder fish to white. Red snapper, tuna. The white fish (tilapia, orange roughy) has no flavor.

• Depends on the fish and the quality of the fish.
    Tuna I prefer spice crusted, only lightly seared on the outside.
    Frozen, cheaper salmon I marinade first and then bake in paper, higher quality salmon I prefer to pan fry medium rare or cook sous vide.
    Fresh bony fish (trout), those I slap on the grill whole and let them cook through so the meat becomes flaky and easier to find bones in.

Finally, really low quality fish such as Basa, those I turn into fish cakes or fry breaded in coconut flour.