How do you prefer to eat your fish? Which fish? How do you cook it and what do you eat it with?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I prefer redder fish to white. Red snapper, tuna. The white fish (tilapia, orange roughy) has no flavor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the fish and the quality of the fish.
    Tuna I prefer spice crusted, only lightly seared on the outside.
    Frozen, cheaper salmon I marinade first and then bake in paper, higher quality salmon I prefer to pan fry medium rare or cook sous vide.
    Fresh bony fish (trout), those I slap on the grill whole and let them cook through so the meat becomes flaky and easier to find bones in.

Finally, really low quality fish such as Basa, those I turn into fish cakes or fry breaded in coconut flour.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Smoked salmon, tinfoil under it (cooked in oven) seasoned with chilli and garlic salt then put more foil over it and put it in the oven for precisely 16-17mins.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to steam it (salmon) or fry it (trout, sole, pollak, halibut, haddock).

0|0
    0|0
  • Catfish , I like it baked but fried isn't all bad. Tilapia , I like it blackened and seasoned.
    Other types it varies

0|0
    0|0
  • I prepare salmon with curry, olive oil and chopped parsley.

I let chilling in fridge for 24 hours and then I cook. I eat with rice and vegetables

0|0
    0|0
  • Like my fish fried grits cheese grits hushpuppies coleslaw french fries and a beer to drink with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer battered walleye

1|1
    0|0
  • fried fish for me

0|0
    1|0
  • belly fat on a human being😂😂

0|0
    1|0
  • alergic to fish