How do you like your potatoes cooked? mash? fries etc?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat sliced and flavoured the most. At our house - we chop the potatoes into very thin slices that are sometimes as thin or thinner then noodles and then we cook them with salt and chinese black vinegar and vegetable oil. It tastes amazing!

I think mashed potato is the best tasting but not the kind they sell at restaurants - the kind you make at home. I've never made it but I once went to a potluck dinner party and a friend of mine made home made mashed potatoes and it was the best mashed potatoes I ever had. I can't remember what brand of mix she used but it was a typical and fairly common brand.

My favourite potato chip is curry but they stopped selling it after a couple years cause they weren't getting enough sales. Now my favourite is sour cream and onion but I only like the powdered kind where the potato chip appears to be caked in white powder - not the kind where it seems the flavour was only added during the cooking of the potato chip.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on the accompanying foods. As a stand alone I'll say baked with the fixin's

1|0
    0|0
  • lol... All of the above.. Of course i LOVE potatoes.. This week i am making potato pancakes from left over mashed potatoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is there a way to make potatoes that isn't good? ;)

0|2
    1|0
  • Scalloped with lots of sharp cheddar cheese and onions

2|0
    0|0
  • Loaded baked potato
    Mashed or fried
    Even fried up with okra

0|0
    0|0
  • Fries mostly, mashed with some chicken and turkey

1|0