Favorite bright colored soda?

• Favorite bright colored soda? Big Red
  • Favorite bright colored soda? Mountain Dew
  • Favorite bright colored soda? Sunkist
    Vote C
  • Favorite bright colored soda? Grape Crush
    Vote D

22

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• Lastly I don't why you chose to insult me on every single one of my questions, I don't know why my enjoyment on my clothing irritates you that much that you feel you have to pull me down to make you feel better about yourself. All I know is your one very SAD individual based of the fact that you seem to be very agitated by something that doesn't affect you. Your not keen my clothing?, Fine have your opinion, but there is absolutely no need to comment on every single one of my questions with an insult. If my enjoyment of clothes frustrates you that much then just don't follow me? Is it that difficult. You do not know me, you do not know of my struggles. GAG is a bit of light hearted fun for me to pull myself out of a stressful day as I am have two autistic children, which if you have any idea what autism is you'd understand how difficult it is to care for not just one but two children. You want to politely tell me your not keen on my choice of clothing like a decent human being then sure, go for it, but I'm beginning to feel that your going out of your way to insult me for no reason. Good day to you sir.

What Guys Said 2

• Irn-Bru.

• Diabetes waiting to happen.

• Ok, you want no sodas you just want diabetes. Odd choice but sure, good luck with that.