Do you have a crock pot recipe for me and the gaggers who also love Crock-Pot meals?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• You need some nails, some metal ballbearings, some fertilizer... oh no, wait, that's a bomb recipe. My bad.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Waterfowl chili:

Clean and chop 1 1/2 pounds of duck breast meat. Chop one green pepper, one jalapeΓ±o, one large onion, and four cloves of garlic.

Peel and chop twenty fresh tomatoes, or substitute with four 14.5 ounce cans of tomatoes. Prepare four cups of tomato sauce**, or substitute for two 14.5 ounce cans of tomato sauce.

Place the duck breast into the crock pot with the peppers, onion, and garlic. Add a teaspoon of oregano, a teaspoon of cumin, two teaspoons of chili powder, and a half teaspoon of ground black pepper. Add the tomatoes and tomato sauce. Stir the ingredients.

Cook on high for four hours, or low for eight hours.

**Tomato sauce:

Peel and chop 2 1/2 pounds of ripe plum tomatoes. Finely chop one medium sweet onion, and finely mince two cloves of garlic.

In a saucepan, heat four tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat, then add the onion. Stir often and cook until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for a minute or so, or until fragrant. Add the tomatoes and any desired salt and pepper, along with five fresh basil leaves. Cook for about twenty minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Then stir in another five basil leaves.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Turn on the pot to high the pot.
    Brown some onions in olive oil at the bottom
    Cut up some stuff and throw it in.
    Add water, stock, or tomato products; spices and other flavor elements.
    Stir everthing up.|
    Cover and simmer on l;ow until it smellz amazingly fuckin'y yummy.
    Stick a fork in it and see if it's done.
    Slurp that good stuff up and make loud contentment noises that will make your neighbors jealous of the great sex you're having with your bowl of stew.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally just a beef stew recipe for the crock pot but since I have a pressure cooker I almost stopped using my Crock-Pot

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the only thing i know to make in a Crock-Pot meal is Chilli

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one question what's a crock pot

1|0
    0|0
  • I hear Cooter jalapeno is good

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I never use em.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love em but I have none

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have one. And yes I like them

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • No...

1|0
    0|0
  • No...

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 8

• I like getting bags of frozen stuffed shells and a jar of marinara and heating it on low for 2-3 hours.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried a fettuccini at a pastor's house years ago and really liked it - I'm not sure how she made it but I think the recipe is online.

1|0
    0|0
  • For a sec, I though this said "cock pot." πŸ˜‚

2|2
    0|0
  • Sorry I don't own a crock pot.

1|0
    0|0
    • Get one lady 😘

• My mom uses it all the time and I l o v e it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't think any thing :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I had one for peach cobbler

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybeee...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes