Do you have a crock pot recipe for me and the gaggers who also love Crock-Pot meals?

914

Most Helpful Guys

• You need some nails, some metal ballbearings, some fertilizer... oh no, wait, that's a bomb recipe. My bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Waterfowl chili:

Clean and chop 1 1/2 pounds of duck breast meat. Chop one green pepper, one jalapeΓ±o, one large onion, and four cloves of garlic.

Peel and chop twenty fresh tomatoes, or substitute with four 14.5 ounce cans of tomatoes. Prepare four cups of tomato sauce**, or substitute for two 14.5 ounce cans of tomato sauce.

Place the duck breast into the crock pot with the peppers, onion, and garlic. Add a teaspoon of oregano, a teaspoon of cumin, two teaspoons of chili powder, and a half teaspoon of ground black pepper. Add the tomatoes and tomato sauce. Stir the ingredients.

Cook on high for four hours, or low for eight hours.

**Tomato sauce:

Peel and chop 2 1/2 pounds of ripe plum tomatoes. Finely chop one medium sweet onion, and finely mince two cloves of garlic.

In a saucepan, heat four tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat, then add the onion. Stir often and cook until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for a minute or so, or until fragrant. Add the tomatoes and any desired salt and pepper, along with five fresh basil leaves. Cook for about twenty minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Then stir in another five basil leaves.