What would a candle made of babybell wax smell like?

Babybell is a type of chese snack coated in wax, you open the wax yourself and it is a red wax.
  • What would a candle made of babybell wax smell like?I know
  • What would a candle made of babybell wax smell like?I dunno
  • What would a candle made of babybell wax smell like?What's a Babybell?
    Vote C

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want a candle that smells like cheese? Cheese is delicous but usually smells like a fart or foul milk.

• Yes but I mean like, if you wash the wax and like proper melt it down, wouldn't you be able to make one big ass candle from babybell coatings?

• of course you can. but like you guessed, it would reek of the cheese. you could try melting the wax, adding some essential oils, adding the wick and waiting until it gets solid again. once it does try to burn it and see what is smells like. but just in case pick essential oil that goes well with cheese like basil or mint lol

• You got it! ;p

Most Helpful Guy