Why is it that whenever Vietnamese food is mentioned most people immediately go straight to pho? Do people just not know about bahn mi?

Maybe it's just here in Maryland. Is it different where you live? Do people where you are eat vietnamese food other than pho?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, I think of Vietnamese Coffee. I had one earlier. That's why I am still up.

My best friend was asking about what was on a sandwich in a Bahn Mi shop and he kept thinking the guy was saying Venomous Pork. (It took a while to decipher that the man was saying Vietnamese Pork. My friend is kind of deaf.) But now I always laugh about Venomous Pork, like there are pigs with fangs like snakes.

I am just not used to all the extremely strong smelling toppings they have at Bahn Mi shops. I tried. But I have a white-girl palate sometimes, I'm afraid.

Most Helpful Guy

• pho is the best man. Other dishes are ok, but phoking pho bro