Can your boyfriend cook?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes I can cook. I can also tend bar. You have the mean green monster. Melon flavored moonshine, triple sec, cointreau, sprite and orange juice. The chicken is a beer can chicken that was smoked and came out so moist and juicy the wing fell off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fine dining chef, and I always love to cook for my dates!
    I wanted to be a rock star ( I've done vocals for a couple bands I was in), but soon discovered I was better with a spatula than I was with a microphone, so I became the next best thing to a rock star, a chef.
    Ladies, let me cook for you, and you'll agree that I made the right choice!
    by the way, i can still sing fairly well, so you could get the best if both worlds!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽคโ›พ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ”ช

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I do the cooking mostly as It's something I'm good at but he is pretty good at prepping the stuff for the meal and finely dicing veggies and stuff :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My fiance CAN, but it isn't honestly that good. He knows this, by the way. He can make a few yummy things, but his skills are limited. His family was rich and they literally had multiple nannies.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh cool, I love cooking and hate when men try to feed me because it never satisfies me. Unless he is a trained a certified chef he can just leave my kitchen alone.

• I'm the same, I prefer being in control of the food in our relationship lol.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• i'm not gay, so i don't have a boyfriend. but, as someone's boyfriend i guess i can cook pretty well. from time to time i also sign up for 2 hour hobby cooking classes just for fun and to some meet new people who also like cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope that guy likes kidney stones because that's the way he'll be going if he uses that much salt in everything.

Also, can't tell if that is worse or the fact that he is wearing a dangling necklace over what looks like a gas stove.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, but can you cook... a real peach there huh pumpkin...
    Probably havenโ€™t cooked a single thing in your life ๐Ÿ˜…

Lol... poor bfโ€™s of yours... canโ€™t even get a nice home cooked meal

1|0
    0|0
    • You have a boyfriend ๐Ÿ‘€

• Show All
    • @Kandy-Kane lol
      You? You like cooking

Thing is its not fun when its a chore. Its fun when you just do it when you feel like

• I love it. Been cooking since I was 17. Kinda late.

• I'm old school, so I don't really cook that much, but I can cook well enough that if my lady is sick, she'll have decent food to eat.

0|0
    1|0
  • Haha homie made soup. Tried it.. put more salt in and still tried the same spoon he went to try.. Haha I'm dying. What needs to be cooked.. Haha question is here did you learn from you parent?

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually no, I just kinda watched people do it, and tried on my own, but I think I learned mainly because I love food, my taste buds kinda inspire me. People love my cooking, even my professional chef brother love it when I cook, I have an uncle on my dad's side that's a head chef in America and my mother has two restaurants so it's probably in my blood.

• Ohhh dizzam... yeah definition of being in the blood haha. I too mess around with spices and herbs to get that right flavor going hah

• I can cook but other post while ago that made me feminine and I'm very dominant because I am able to cook very good

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend loves cooking and cleaning and I don't understand him we literally go over to friends houses and he will start cleaning if it's too messy

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely what would you like you want me to grill it you want me to air fried you want me to cook it on the stove how would you like it

0|0
    0|0
    • Going to have to fix you some fried chicken fried pork chops black eyed peas and ham hocks rice turnips macaroni and cheese some good sweet tea potato salad

• OMG, 80% of guy in my country Nigeria, are great cooks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can make a mean bowl of Mac and cheese but that's about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately I am not a boyfriend to anyone, but I do cook from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have put this question on girls only or put some kind of disclaimer cause Iโ€™m straight ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook and bake very well personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm straight

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a boyfriend, and sadly I can't cook

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have boyfriend so nope. You

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m not a boyfriend. But I can cook

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually do all the cooking in my house!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• He can cook basic meals and it's not too bad but his real talent shows when he is grilling something :))

0|0
    0|0
  • My fiancรฉ certainly can, and is in fact far more adventurous than I am with his creations.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes , and for a date he took me to a cooking class since thats something i like doing and like looking for different dishes , he took interest in my activies so i took interest in his

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had one, I would love for him to know how to cook

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He does it everyday because he lives alone and has a passion for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's a boyfriend?

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmfaoooo the video

1|0
    0|0
  • Me and him are both chefs

1|0
    0|0
  • most bfs i have had, can't cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he can

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he can

0|0
    0|1
  • That video is funny lol. And I don't know, Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex could not cook, unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He's an amazing cook

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he can ๐Ÿคค

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldnโ€™t date a man who is unwilling to try and learn.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes