Can your boyfriend cook?

1925

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes I can cook. I can also tend bar. You have the mean green monster. Melon flavored moonshine, triple sec, cointreau, sprite and orange juice. The chicken is a beer can chicken that was smoked and came out so moist and juicy the wing fell off.

• I'm a fine dining chef, and I always love to cook for my dates!
    I wanted to be a rock star ( I've done vocals for a couple bands I was in), but soon discovered I was better with a spatula than I was with a microphone, so I became the next best thing to a rock star, a chef.
    Ladies, let me cook for you, and you'll agree that I made the right choice!
    by the way, i can still sing fairly well, so you could get the best if both worlds!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽคโ›พ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ”ช

Most Helpful Girls

• I do the cooking mostly as It's something I'm good at but he is pretty good at prepping the stuff for the meal and finely dicing veggies and stuff :)

• My fiance CAN, but it isn't honestly that good. He knows this, by the way. He can make a few yummy things, but his skills are limited. His family was rich and they literally had multiple nannies.

• Oh cool, I love cooking and hate when men try to feed me because it never satisfies me. Unless he is a trained a certified chef he can just leave my kitchen alone.

• I'm the same, I prefer being in control of the food in our relationship lol.