Is this situation bad or not?

Soooo... Um.. This be rather embarrassing but the thing is...

I up until now, I always thought that the reason the top of Guinness taste so creamy was because they mixed cream with the Guinness and I asked my dad how they put the cream into the Guinness..

Obviously he laughed and this has not been let go every time I have a Guinness he is like "How's the cream?" And starts laughing.. Gahhh, this is embarrassing...

Is it bad that I didn't know this? It legit does taste like double whipped cream! 0_0
  • Is this situation bad or not?Ha! That's Hilarious!
    Vote A
  • Is this situation bad or not?Funny, but not bad :)
    Vote B
  • Is this situation bad or not?Funny, you obviously just don't know enough about Guinness ^_^
    Vote C
  • Is this situation bad or not?I'm a alcohol genius who expects everyone to know this stuff :D
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• I love Guinness my favorite! And no, if you never new how beer is made you would not know, but its a great story! learn to love it! It going to be around for a while.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Did you know, Guinness is now vegan?

It used to be filtered through unmentionable (not just because I can't remember what they're called) parts of fish.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care. I'm just happy you used a toradora gif for one of the options. love that anime

0|1
    0|0
  • It reminds me of my dad when I say stuff like that. Don't worry so much, you're fine.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes