Hawaiian pizza: How much do you love it?

• I love it enough to slit another person's throat just to get a blood-soaked bite.
  • I love it enough to sell both of my kidneys for a slice just before I begin to rot from the inside out.
  • I love it enough to abandon my friends and family and isolate myself in the woods to worship it as my god.
    Vote C
  • I don't like Hawaiian pizza because I'm a stupid fucking idiot. I'm a coward. I live for nothing and nobody will remember me when I die. Everyone who ever loved me was wrong.
    Vote D

614

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Hawaiian pizza, but I'm still a stupid fucking idiot. I'm a coward. I live for nothing and nobody will remember me when i die. Everyone who ever loved me was wrong.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson