Do you like mcdonalds food?

i wasn't tryna post this

1823

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I worked there for two weeks and quit because it was so dirty. I've never touched their food since I saw what goes on behind the scenes.

Even if it was healthy which it's not, much as they pretend, it's still prepared in a slapdash, unhygienic way. Our manager himself picked up a burger that had fallen on the floor and served it to a customer. There were maggots behind the ice machine. They used year-out-of-date milkshake mix, and the laundry room smelt like rotting death and was full of bluebottles. This was many years ago but the memories still haunt me whenever I go past one of their restaurants.

But I don't like McDonald's as a company for another unrelated reason as well, because almost all the litter I ever see in my life is McDonald's packaging. Their customers seem as slobbish as they are themselves.