Do you like mcdonalds food?

Updates:
i wasn't tryna post this

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I worked there for two weeks and quit because it was so dirty. I've never touched their food since I saw what goes on behind the scenes.

Even if it was healthy which it's not, much as they pretend, it's still prepared in a slapdash, unhygienic way. Our manager himself picked up a burger that had fallen on the floor and served it to a customer. There were maggots behind the ice machine. They used year-out-of-date milkshake mix, and the laundry room smelt like rotting death and was full of bluebottles. This was many years ago but the memories still haunt me whenever I go past one of their restaurants.

But I don't like McDonald's as a company for another unrelated reason as well, because almost all the litter I ever see in my life is McDonald's packaging. Their customers seem as slobbish as they are themselves.

0|1
    1|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 22

• Once in blue moon i will eat from McDonald's but i usually don't buy from there cause it's useless expense. I much rather order a Sub sandwich from Subway or order a pizza out instead of ordering from McDonald's
    Lot people get sick from their food i believe they use the same oil over
    again when they make their fries so you got to be careful on what you
    order from there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Last eat in 2015, i don't like, like only clean healthy food.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Give me a Nandos' any day of the week over crap from Mickey Dees.

0|1
    0|0
  • No... My mom does though, which sucks because we always argue over what or where to eat so she just ends up going there.

0|1
    0|0
  • some of their new burgers aren't so bad, but that's about it. so i neither like or dislike it.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's like asking if I like being smacked in the face or farted on or something-- the answer is "no."

0|1
    0|0
  • mcdonald's is baby flesh

... comon even if it's not you'd be better off thinking that...

0|1
    0|0
  • I use to.. Back 18 years ago before i worked for them for a short time... I learned some things that make it just NASTY to me now.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a bit like picking your nose. It tastes ok even though you know you shouldn't eat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • never eaten a mcdonalds
    the first mcdonalds saw was in marble arch in 1988

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. It tastes good and I'm a bit underweight so it's good for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially the new beef.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm hungry now so yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not call what mcdonalds sells "Food".

0|1
    0|0
  • He'll no on food but... lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but the least out of everything else

0|1
    0|0
  • Bars.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah