He's refusing to eat?

So he was drunk most of yesterday from morning booze, but from about noon yesterday he never touched anything-- even to eat. He's gone 36 hours on an empty stomach, thankfully sober, but he is refusing to touch any food or drink. He says his head hurts and it will make him throw up, which I assumed was a hangover, but it's lasting too long for that...
I'm starting to get worried. Its not healthy to go this long without food-- and especially water-- right? How do I get him to eat something?
He's started crying and screaming! he's holding his head and he's just screaming, banging his head on the floor!
I'm taking him to ER. Now.
It's cerebral hemorrhage. He's in surgery now, it will be another 4 hours or so. There's... not a good survival rate. A nurse is going to give me a brief on it, but he won't get out of the hospital for at least a week, even if... If he dies make it.

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be drugs, check his pupils, heartrate, body warmth, behaviour etc.
    Symptoms made me think of Amphetamine. Amphetamines overhere are a bit different so im not sure but meth can work for days right?

• You think he's on drugs? Is this normally a sign of that? ?
      Wait, should his pupils be dilated or not if he's on that drug? How can I tell from his heart rate and behavior? Could it make it worse if he doesn't eat?

• Well, It might be something that got in his drink or he mightve been so drunk he didn't even knowingly take drugs. So i wouldn't want to be the one that implies your boyfriend is on drugs... But! It's not common for someone to lose his appetite and be nauseous this long after alcohol (not Impossible though).

I'm not really familiar with the drugculture overthere so it might be best to read up on it yourself. It did remind me of people i saw coming down from a weekend on amphetamines and mdma for example.

• But yeah, I dont want to worry you unnecessarelly. I was just covering all the bases..:)

Most Helpful Girl

• He should see a doctor. And I don't know who this guy is to you, but it shouldn't be your responsibility to take care of him for days because he decided to get drunk

• He's my boyfriend... And I'm trying to avoid taking care of him like this, because yoire right he's an adult, and he needs to do it himself.
      But this is really starting to worry me... I mean not eating or drinking for 36 hours? That's not healthy. I have to do SOMETHING about it.

• Well I would usually get someone Gatorade for a hangover, it gets salt and also water into their system. But that is like the morning after, this seems extreme which is why I said doctor, and re-evaluate whether this relationship is a good idea.