Which one of these fast food chains gotta go and why?

These are almost everyone's favorite fast food restaurant's. So which one's gotta go and why? Which one of these fast food chains gotta go and why?
  • Five Guys
    Vote A
  • Chipotle
    Vote B
  • Chick-fil-A
    Vote C
  • In-N-Out
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm gonna go with Chiptole cause I think it"s overrated and plus there's been way too many people getting sick from eating it lately!

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’ve only been to inNout once (I live in the east) but it was still FAR better than chipotle

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• If they all went plant-based, they would be a lot better. No cross-contamination, which is awesome. I mean sure, there can still be food borne illnesses but it would be a lot safer of an option and it's better for the environment/planet (which is dying due to the animal farming industry).
    Here's some statistics: http://www.earthsave.org/environment.htm

0|0
    0|0
  • Five guys is disgusting. I haven't even tried chipotle and in/out but 5 guys gotta go

0|0
    0|1
  • Chick-fil-A.

0|0
    0|0
  • all of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Five guys and In n out

0|0
    0|0
  • all of them!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Five guys, chick fil a and in n' out aren't notorious for making people piss out their asses for 3 days so I'd say Chipotle's got to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can take the other 3, but you better leave my Waffle-Fries alone!

0|0
    0|0
    • So you would only keep Chick-fil-A?

• Mmmm it's hard cause ethically, I like Chipotle's business model the most but out of them all I eat at Chik-Fil-A the most.

Never been to an In-N-Out and Five-Guys is alright, usually REALLY busy where I'm at and I get too full/sluggish after eating there to enjoy it enough lol

• I love Five Guys! I ate it yesterday!

• In-N-Out is the only one I particularly like among those. The others can leave if people want.

0|0
    0|0
  • in n out ain't going nowhere son

0|0
    0|0
  • I still got qdoba I can deal without chipotle

0|0
    0|0
  • Arbys. Nobody goes there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes