Do you enjoy a certain food as an aphrodisiac?

I get a sort of aphrodisiac reaction when I eat seafood or avocados sometimes. name a food that does the same for you or a known aphrodisiac food from your country. Is it oysters or chocolate? A certain fruit or vegetable that inspires arousal?

520

Most Helpful Guys

• Home made hamburgers with roasted potatoes. Omg. πŸ™„πŸ™„.

Most Helpful Girls

• For me the biggest aphrodisiac and basically the only aphrodisiac I am known to respond to is fish but not all fish. When I eat fish by myself with nobody around and when I eat more than 5 types of fish at once and when I eat the fish raw - and when I eat large quantities of it - and when I eat it at night - that is the only time I get the aphrodisiac effect from eating fish.