What weird food (and drink) combinations do you really enjoy?

Now common combinations such as peanut butter and jelly do not count. Tell me something that is strange and unusual that you really enjoy. I haven't done it in years but I use to mix maple syrup and milk together. It was basically just maple syrup flavoured milk.

50

Most Helpful Girls

• Cheetos with tomato sauce. Those drink mixes where you pour a small bit into a glass and then add water or sparkling water but I put the juice mix with milk. Honey on fried chips. Guacamole mixed with bbq sauce and then you dip your fried chips😍. Thin slices of potato on a pizza with pineapple

• I used to mix maple syrup and milk together too lol. I thought it was a Canadian thing. But also I like I'm the morning a blueberry bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese