Rate My Cooking 1-10😂😂 How Good Does It Look?

This is spaghetti, seasoned corn, cucumber salad (with tomatoes, red onions, red wine vinegar, obviously Olive oil, salt and pepper), and garlic vytter breadstick.
This breadstick needed more salt๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but it tasted good with the sauce.
Anyways, what do you think? Would you eat this?๐Ÿ˜‚Rate My Cooking 1-10๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ How Good Does It Look?
Updates:
Thanks for all the opinions😂😂 ik the presentation doesn't look all that great but aye i tried lol😂😂😜

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• As a chef, to me this looks like hell lmao, how can you put the bread, the sald and the pasta in the same plate? Plus this isn't pasta with sauce , it's sauce with pasta. Otherwise it's way better than eating fast food like McDonald's.

4|1
    0|0
    • Rofl๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ as long as it taste good and i can trust it idc rofl its all going in the same area

• 3 rank... Doesn't look Hardy there's no big chunks of hamburger in it or meatballs in it. The portion looks like you're serving it to a child. There's no garlic bread with butter and I see no parmesan cheese on it. Some people also like mushrooms included. Back to the drawing board you go

1|1
    0|1
    • Thanks for sharing lol

• Show All
    • Also when eating meals like that you need a big plate a real big plate not a paper little paper plate. Whoever down voted me doesn't have a clue about preparing a good proper meal. They must be satisfied with McDonald's style of food

• Thanks for most helpful award gag selection committee

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks like a 5, like you can feed yourself, but I like my spaghetti different and I'm bougie so I like my corn cut fresh off the cobb when done like that.

I'm not trying to be rude at all, I promise, I just think it's an average plate.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol no its fine! I appreciate ur honestly tbh idc i thinm ita average too but at the same time i didn't try to make it look professional. I know it could've came out a lot better. So yeah thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

• Show All
    • Thanks! I hope u have a wonderful night๐Ÿ˜Š

• thank you, you too!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Yes, looks very nice, maybe try to melt some butter in the sauce, not too much, like in this recipe here.. basil? oregano? etc.. :) 8/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1xg1ntqSHU

1|0
    0|1
    • Thank you โ˜บ

• Show All
    • Lol i didn't have parmesan cheese. If i did it would've been on there! โ˜บ

• I see, yes. I find it really cook that you are interested in cooking by the way, it's a fun thing actually. I know how to make some dishes and they always end up tasty just as I like

• Looks amazingly good.
    You can't beat good home cooking

1|0
    0|0
  • If you really can cook like this I will marry you in 2 days.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't judge food based off looks, you judge it based off taste.

1|0
    0|1
    • unless you want to know how good it looks, then you ask how good it looks :)

• Show All
    • Tbh sight, taste, and smell are all equally important. But uf something looks gross i most likely won't eat it or hesitate to eat it. I would have to be convinced or really brave. Same with smell. If it smells really bad then most people wouldn't wanna eat it unless they just live to try new things. Something can look good but taste really bad and something can look bad and taste really good. Both of the points are valid...โ˜บ thanks for both of your opinions

• yeah that's true. All I am saying is give at least everything one chance.

• looks mediocre, but I can definitely see a little spark of passion

gets a 5/10 from me,

1|0
    0|0
  • There are better ways to present it, but i like the mix of food.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol yeah ik the presentation dont look all that great but thnx for sharing

• Show All
    • If so, make a new photo.

• Yeah i will if i can remember. Have a great day๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

• is that meat sauce? You didn't mention meat in the description. It's in a plastic plate ffs come on girl LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I like pasta sauce with more beef and cheese, and when corn is on the cob.

I've never had cucumber salad before, but it looks good.

1|0
    0|0
  • like 2.. are you american?

2|0
    0|0
    • Yes, why?

• Show All
    • Tbh i can care less about ur critism. I'm not mad whatsoever tbh i think my plate looks average, if i was served this at a resturant i wouldn't be impressed unless thats how it looked on the picture or whatever. BUT ur acting like u can cook really well and then u insult me because im an American. Really? Don't try and act slick.. U can criticize the dish but all that extra stuff u can take somewhere else. I thanked u for ur opinion and it should've ended there. Anyways i hope u have a great rest of ur day. Bye๐Ÿ‘‹

• i didn't insult you because you were American. i just pointed out americans have low food standards. look at your obesity rates, its hardly something i made up to spite you

• Damn ma I'm impressed. Wow!

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks bomb, want to share

1|0
    0|1
  • Just give me the spaghetti and eliminate the rest!

1|0
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ok

• Show All
    • Are you a professional cook or sonething? And thanks for following. I am going to follow back๐Ÿ˜Š

• You too!

• Yes i would eat that looks good. Yummy :-P :-D :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell, yes!

1|0
    0|1
  • 7.5-8/10 surely I would

1|0
    0|1
  • Love it. Respect to the plate ๐Ÿ˜Ž

2|0
    0|0
  • Hummm looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 3

1|0
    0|0
  • Practice makes perfect
    Keep the good work

1|0
    0|0
  • It's weird combination of food but if it all tastes good, then it is ok. do you taste your food before you serve it?

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Not that appetising to be honest, but maybe I'm biased since I'm a chef? :P
    Why's it on a polystyrene plate? :P

1|1
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i tried i tried i was hungry as heck lol. And oh ur a chef? Thats cool i really like to cook but im a lot better at baking๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Show All
    • Np๐Ÿ˜œ thanks and i followed you๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you, I'm not very interesting though! ^_^

• Marry me.

It looks good! I would for sure eat it.

1|0
    0|1
  • Oh nooo. Why you letting your food touch like that?

1|0
    0|0
    • It's gonna touch in your stomach.. Do u have an issue with that too?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Im seriously asking but thanks for ur opinion tho

• Show All
    • Just simple stuff.. Salt, pepper, cilantro lime, sugar, garlic and u can either use olive oil or butter...

• Have a great night tho

• It's okay for a beginner.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i don't cook that much lol i like to cook tho but i like baking a lot better. But it tasted good๐Ÿ˜‚ so thats all that matters at the ebd if the day lol thanks for sharing

• Honestly even tho you're young, you're already cooking which is a great life skill regardless of gender so props to you, glad it turned out yummy too.

• no offense but a 2

1|1
    0|0
  • <3<3<3<3

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... invest in some good plates and then you can make everything look awesome

1|0
    0|1
    • Well i have good plates but didn't feel like using them๐Ÿ˜‚

Recommended myTakes