Rate My Cooking 1-10😂😂 How Good Does It Look?

This is spaghetti, seasoned corn, cucumber salad (with tomatoes, red onions, red wine vinegar, obviously Olive oil, salt and pepper), and garlic vytter breadstick.
This breadstick needed more salt๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but it tasted good with the sauce.
Anyways, what do you think? Would you eat this?๐Ÿ˜‚Rate My Cooking 1-10๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ How Good Does It Look?
Thanks for all the opinions😂😂 ik the presentation doesn't look all that great but aye i tried lol😂😂😜

822

Most Helpful Guys

• As a chef, to me this looks like hell lmao, how can you put the bread, the sald and the pasta in the same plate? Plus this isn't pasta with sauce , it's sauce with pasta. Otherwise it's way better than eating fast food like McDonald's.

• Rofl๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ as long as it taste good and i can trust it idc rofl its all going in the same area

• 3 rank... Doesn't look Hardy there's no big chunks of hamburger in it or meatballs in it. The portion looks like you're serving it to a child. There's no garlic bread with butter and I see no parmesan cheese on it. Some people also like mushrooms included. Back to the drawing board you go

• Thanks for sharing lol

• Also when eating meals like that you need a big plate a real big plate not a paper little paper plate. Whoever down voted me doesn't have a clue about preparing a good proper meal. They must be satisfied with McDonald's style of food

• Thanks for most helpful award gag selection committee

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks like a 5, like you can feed yourself, but I like my spaghetti different and I'm bougie so I like my corn cut fresh off the cobb when done like that.

I'm not trying to be rude at all, I promise, I just think it's an average plate.

• Lol no its fine! I appreciate ur honestly tbh idc i thinm ita average too but at the same time i didn't try to make it look professional. I know it could've came out a lot better. So yeah thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thanks! I hope u have a wonderful night๐Ÿ˜Š

• thank you, you too!