Eating contest, how many of y'all would say you can enter one and what kind of food would it be?

While I've never officially entered one for prizes I've had some with my friends. It was pizza of course and at CiCi's pizza (pizza buffet) me and 8 of my friends challenged each other I got second with 8 drink refills, 46 slices of pizza, and one brownie. My friend beat me by 1 drink.

Another was pizza buffet (go figure) also but the slices we more than a foot long (30+cm) I ate 18 slices. but it just between me and my bro.

*note : I could not do this today, i can only eat half a pizza now (six slices). These comps where back in my late teens early 20's.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• That's an insane amount of food lol but I always wanted to enter one

I would not eat for like one whole week just to fully enjoy the eating contest lol

I would probably loose terribly

Most Helpful Guy