I dont like drinking alcohol beverages. Is it like weird?

Im 21 and i tried it but i dont like the taste of alcoholic beverages
  • Yes
  • No.

716

Most Helpful Guys

• Especially things like beer are an acquired taste (and maybe better if you don't acquire a taste at all). Even fine wine and champagne is pretty harsh harsh on the taste buds if you aren't used to it.

Easiest to drink (though I don't want to encourage you) starting out is usually a cocktail, like a PiƱa Colada. I can't imagine too many people disliking the taste of that one:

images.britcdn.com/.../pinacolada142.jpg

• I've never tried alcohol, beer, whisky, wine or anything, so I wouldn't even know what it tastes like - plus the thought of getting drunk and doing something stupid doesn't appeal to me either - lol, I don't need to drink to do something stupid.

There's also the chance that some idiot would mess with someone else's drink.

You can drink without getting drunk, but it still doesn't appeal to me.

I don't think it's weird that you don't like it - we all like and dislike different things, especially when it comes to food and drink, so I don't see why it's bad - if anything, in the dating world, I'd much rather be with someone who doesn't drink at all, even lightly, smoke or do drugs.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal not to. I'd say it's an acquired taste for most but personally I always liked it. I'm not a drunkard but in social events I do like some wine or champagne. It's also great to cook with alcohol.