I dont like drinking alcohol beverages. Is it like weird?

Im 21 and i tried it but i dont like the taste of alcoholic beverages
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Especially things like beer are an acquired taste (and maybe better if you don't acquire a taste at all). Even fine wine and champagne is pretty harsh harsh on the taste buds if you aren't used to it.

Easiest to drink (though I don't want to encourage you) starting out is usually a cocktail, like a PiƱa Colada. I can't imagine too many people disliking the taste of that one:

images.britcdn.com/.../pinacolada142.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never tried alcohol, beer, whisky, wine or anything, so I wouldn't even know what it tastes like - plus the thought of getting drunk and doing something stupid doesn't appeal to me either - lol, I don't need to drink to do something stupid.

There's also the chance that some idiot would mess with someone else's drink.

You can drink without getting drunk, but it still doesn't appeal to me.

I don't think it's weird that you don't like it - we all like and dislike different things, especially when it comes to food and drink, so I don't see why it's bad - if anything, in the dating world, I'd much rather be with someone who doesn't drink at all, even lightly, smoke or do drugs.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal not to. I'd say it's an acquired taste for most but personally I always liked it. I'm not a drunkard but in social events I do like some wine or champagne. It's also great to cook with alcohol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I don't quite see how you can make such a broad statement as it would probably take a life time to taste every available mixed cocktail of which some are very yummy. I do however understand why you may not like the very few you have tried as they may have been made too strong for your palate and some alcoholic beverages drunken straight up have a taste that needs to be acquired.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're normal, I never got into them either. When I with my friends they would encourage to drink with them but in my own time I would buy nor drink it

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never liked alcohol either, completely normal :)

0|0
    0|0
  • What all have you tried? There are many different types of alcoholic beverages. You can't dislike them all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird. I don't like the taste of alcoholic beverages either. Everyone has different tastes and there is nothing wrong with refusing to drink what you don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well depends on what you were drinking, for example all light beers taste like piss but this doesn't mean that all beers taste like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's an acquired taste. If you started on some crap beer or cheap whiskey, I could definitely see you having a negative opinion about alcoholic beverages.

0|0
    0|0
  • an acquired distaste sounds normal to me I don't drink either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for you! Now dont go repeating until you get a taste for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope i am almost with the only thing i like is vodka anything else nope it is disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a taste for alcohol, either.

0|0
    0|0
  • great
    I Support you girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird

0|0
    0|0
  • The more you drink the more you like.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't drink them either, but for a totally different reason. And it's not weird to nor drink them.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird. I dislike most of them too.

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like it too

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not weird at all. I have never tried drinking alcohol, but I don't even want to try it - I have no desire to drink in my life.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes