Which of the following is your favorite kind of pizza?

• Hawaiian pizza.
    Vote A
  • HAWAIIAN PIZZA, BUT IN ALL CAPS.
    Vote B
  • Pizza hawaïenne, mais en français.
    Vote C
  • I'm a chump that doesn't enjoy nice things. A little piece of fruit will ruin my day because I'm spineless. My parents have never hugged me.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pineapple works with pizza. Anyone who says that it doesn't likes to put pineapples up their butt.

2|0
    1|1
    • I don't don't like pineapples, I HATE pineapples.

• Cooke fruit on pizza ruins it and that's all you taste is pineapple so if you want pineapple you might as we eat from a can

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• You obviously not a fan of Gordon Ramsey. Obviously in love with Hawaiian. Add spicy saugage or langanez and you create a Guamanian

0|0
    0|0
  • I really dont like pineapple on pizza, but a burger place i go to sometime has a "Hawaiian Burger" that has a slice of pineapple on it and it was surprisingly delicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was expecting a serious poll, but this is a meme question for those folks who are so dead set against pineapple on pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • pizza with pepperoni or sausage

pineapple pizza is for retards

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a china that does enjoy nice things. A little piece of fruit will ruin my day because I hate Hawaii. My parents have never hugged me in Hawaii.

0|0
    0|0
  • a normal pizza with cheese, chicken, olives, mushrooms, and other vegetables

0|0
    0|0
  • Any pizza with spicy beef and jalapeños and mushrooms will do

0|0
    0|0
  • Conch pizza rules.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hawaiian pizza? Did I win?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple doesn't go on pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • Ellio's pizza and Hawaiian pizza sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • basic plain pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple is awful on pizza!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all pizza every pizza is created equally

0|0
    0|0
  • None of these choices works for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • them all for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Hawaiian pizza is full blown AIDS. May sausage and olive oizza reign supreme on all from meat lovers to supreme.

2|0
    0|1
    • I'll slap some pineapple on that sausage+olive pizza and take an upper-decker in your toilet.

• Show All
    • WORLDSTAAAAAR.

• Oh you're one of those.

What Girls Said 6

• Pineapples do not go on pizza. Just cheese is fine on pizza tbh. Not a fan of it anyways.

1|1
    0|1
    • Kebab is the only way to make a pizza the right way.

• Show All
    • You do have a lot more turks than us so I'm sure some local pizza place has it but personally I wouldn't pay more than 6£ or 7£ for a big pizza so if they wanr more than and you get less than in that picture well just go to another pizza place. Here Sweden there's at least like 1 local pizza place usually run by people from the balkans or Turkey in every town and in my town of 5k people there's 3 pizza places and in the big towns there's like 1 per block or some shit😂

• Yeah there’s a lot of pizza places tbh

• Why you gotta discriminate against people who don't like sweet fruit on their pizzas?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the classic Italian one XD, the Pizza Margherita.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hawaiian pizza is a disgrace to mankind

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything and everything not Hawaiian pizza. 😇

0|0
    0|0
  • Pepperoni pizza is

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes