Ketchup or mustard?

I hate mustard. Unless it's honey mustard.
  • Ketchup
    Vote A
  • Mustard
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Maybe you haven't had the opportunity to enjoy a really high-quality mustard yet. The mass-produced squeeze-it-from-a-bottle mustard can be a bit underwhelming in terms of taste, so I can totally understand where you're coming from.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow and there are so many different varieties of mustard some made with yellow mustard seed, some with brown seed, some with black seed... goodness there's over forty different mustard plants. I'm not quite sure how you can say you hate mustard unless you've tried all of the varieties! Perhaps you're just talking about ballpark yellow mustard which I agree is pretty basic.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol no, I'm pretty sure I don't just don't like most mustards.

• Show All
    • Ketchup is good on fries.

• Gravy is far better on fries!

Most Helpful Girls

• See I like mustard if it's cooked with a meal but I would never add it e. g. on a hotdog. I feel like it's only great when used as an extra spice rather than a condiment.
    Then ketchup is the absolute best condiment but I would never, ever put it inside my food. I tried pasta with ketchup once and it was freaking awful, I don't like the sweetness of it in actual foods.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ketchup. I’m not a big fan of mustard either - I’ll eat it but I don’t enjoy it, especially English mustard.

Dijon is more tolerable. I’ve never had honey mustard

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 51

• For me either is acceptable. I found a really good mustard. Its a honey sriracha mustard thats really good. Its sweet upfront and then boom hot. I like the bacon and caramelized onion ketchup and I am a large fan of old school ketchup. You can find the old school ketchup recipe on youtube by john Townsend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends what we're having really... Don't foresee people dipping a pretzel into ketchup, but just to eat alone I'd say ketchup all the way

1|0
    0|0
  • But i prefer mayo insteed... must be 'caus i'm european😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Lol only if I can have chocolate too

• None of the above! Can I get the honey without the mustard? Eh fuck it, where's the A-1 at lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to NEVER eat mustard, was always pro ketchup. I switched diets and ketchup has way too much sugar. So now it's mustard or bust. I've grown to like it, but I also only buy the Whataburger mustard.

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely mustard,

that gave me a good idea for something

1|0
    0|0
  • Ketchup.

I've never tried mustard and don't think I'd like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who votes Ketchup is a heathen! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE, AND PUT MUSTARD ON THEIR WELL DONE BODIES!

1|0
    0|0
  • For he, mustard is OK as long as it's in small amounts it mixed with something acidic, like vinegar to help neutralize the after taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • Already too much sugar in our food. So, I tend to avoid ketchup. Mustard is great with many meats and also at the bottom of a veggie pie.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both, depends on the main dish...
    For example:
    With french fries - Ketchup
    With vegetarian hot dog - Mustard

1|0
    0|0
  • I typically don't like either, but if I had to choose one of them, ketchup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ketchup is my number one thing i must have in the house.

2|0
    0|0
  • Is sriracha an acceptable answer?

2|1
    0|0
  • I love both. I probably like mustard a tad bit better but I use ketchup on more things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy most condiments... even spicy ones, however I'm very sensitive even if the spice doesn't burn, cleans my sinuses right out... eww.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat more mustard then I will ketchup and then more hot sauce than i will either one of them

1|0
    0|0
  • Ketchup? Only if it is made from the blood of the innocent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boy, this is a topic that requires further discussion - for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • both and it has to be English mustard as its very strong

1|0
    0|0
  • spicy mustard on pretzels and hot dogs, ketchup on fries

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate mustard just the smell it makes me cringe