Ketchup or mustard?

I hate mustard. Unless it's honey mustard.
  • Ketchup
  • Mustard

3353

Most Helpful Guys

• Maybe you haven't had the opportunity to enjoy a really high-quality mustard yet. The mass-produced squeeze-it-from-a-bottle mustard can be a bit underwhelming in terms of taste, so I can totally understand where you're coming from.

• Wow and there are so many different varieties of mustard some made with yellow mustard seed, some with brown seed, some with black seed... goodness there's over forty different mustard plants. I'm not quite sure how you can say you hate mustard unless you've tried all of the varieties! Perhaps you're just talking about ballpark yellow mustard which I agree is pretty basic.

• Lol no, I'm pretty sure I don't just don't like most mustards.

• Ketchup is good on fries.

• Gravy is far better on fries!

Most Helpful Girls

• See I like mustard if it's cooked with a meal but I would never add it e. g. on a hotdog. I feel like it's only great when used as an extra spice rather than a condiment.
    Then ketchup is the absolute best condiment but I would never, ever put it inside my food. I tried pasta with ketchup once and it was freaking awful, I don't like the sweetness of it in actual foods.

• Ketchup. I’m not a big fan of mustard either - I’ll eat it but I don’t enjoy it, especially English mustard.

Dijon is more tolerable. I’ve never had honey mustard